Let Me Give You a Hand ★

Warning: Smut

Prompt:  could you do a camren smut where lauren finds camila rubbing herself and camila's embarrassed but then lauren talks dirty to her as camila makes herself cum???  

Normani and Dinah had said they were going shopping, Ally said she was going out to get something to eat, and Lauren had left with a simple, "I'll be back soon." Camila was all alone in the hotel room and it was driving her absolutely insane. She had no-one to talk to and nothing to do. She was sick of listening to the same playlists on her iPod. She was incredibly close to giving in and just hitting her head against the hotel wall until somebody finally came back to keep her company.

Instead of doing anything half productive, Camila just trudged into her room and slammed the door behind her. The door still didn't shut however, as it needed an extra push for it to close. But Camila left it and threw herself onto her bed. She groaned into her pillow and writhed around, making as much noise as she wanted because no-one was around to hear her. She giggled at herself after a while, realizing how stupid she must have sounded.

She rolled her head to the side, facing the door, and listened intently to see if anybody was home. She couldn't hear a single thing coming from anywhere in the room outside. So she slowly slid her right arm under her body. She wished she could tell herself that she wasn't usually one to masturbate, but that wasn't possible. Her mind told her it would be the only way to cure her boredom. Besides, she was completely alone. Nobody was going to be home for a while. Why not? I'm sure the other girls do it all the time... She thought to herself. She slowly slipped her hand down her shorts and into her panties.

She gently started to rub herself, raising her hips slightly off the bed. She'd never had any kind of sexual experiences with anybody other than herself. But in her mind she imagined it being someone else's hand, and sometimes even somebody's mouth. But there was one someone in particular, and that happened to be her band mate Lauren Jauregui. She didn't know why it was always that girl that came to her mind, or why it was a girl at all when she could have been thinking about Austin or Michael or Harry, but the thought of Lauren Jauregui was simply what managed to get her off. She didn't like admitting it to herself but she really did like Lauren. (In a strange, definitely more than friends way.)

She ran her fingers up and down her soft, wet, core, before rubbing her fingers against her clit. She bit into her lower lip as she positioned herself, slowly grinding her hips down onto her hand. She felt dirty. She felt so goddamn dirty when she did that. But that was part of what turned her on. It was something that just seemed so unlike her, so out of character, when the truth was, she was really good at making herself feel good.

But as Camila was enjoying her alone time, there was the sound of somebody clicking their tongue. She looked up to see Lauren, with her back leaning against the door frame, shaking her head lightly. Camila squealed and withdrew her hand quickly, getting herself up on her knees again, not facing the other girl, "Leave you alone for a half hour, and you can't even manage to behave yourself... naughty, naughty, girl..." Lauren smirked, glancing over at the younger girl.

Camila's face was bright red, and she tried to force some kind of sentence out of her mouth, "I- I didn't mean... I just wanted to... I didn't think I—"

"Well you started, pretty baby, you might as well finish," Lauren smirked, raising her eyebrows slightly. Camila turned around to face her, shaking her head slightly as she looked as though she were about to burst into tears, "No, no, no, don't be upset. I want you to finish. Finish for me. Please baby?" She begged before running her tongue across her lower lip, causing a shiver to go down Camila's spine, "Let me help, Camzy."