Talk Dirty To Me ★

Warning: Smut

Prompt: it drives lauren crazy when camila dirty talks to her while fucking

Lauren and Camila were lying in the lounge of the tour bus, cuddled up together under a soft blanket. The other girls had gone out, exploring Canada and shopping for souvenirs. But Lauren and Camila wanted to spend the few free hours they had spending time together, snuggling and kissing, seeing as they didn't get a lot of alone time nowadays. Of course not even the girls knew of their relationship; they just assumed that Lauren got mad when it came to mentions of 'Camren'. When the truth was, she just got scared of people finding out.

As Lauren and Camila watched pointless television shows on the flatscreens in the bus, Lauren snaked her arms around Camila's waist, and slowly trailed her hands down to her thighs, gently pressing the pads of her fingers into Camila's soft, silky thighs, "You're so warm, Camzi..." she muttered, kissing Camila's neck gently. Camila shuddered under her touch, nodding her head and tilting it backwards so Lauren had more skin to kiss.

"I missed you... " Camila whispered, slowly sliding her hand between Lauren's legs as the older girl caressed her thighs, "I missed your warm kisses... your soft, skilled hands... all over my body... inside of me..." Lauren quickly moved one hand up to Camila's mouth to shut her up.

"If you don't shut up, I'm going to lose it..." she whispered, "And by lose it I mean I am probably going to cum right now and you won't even get a piece of me..." she licked a line up Camila's jawline before gently nibbling on her earlobe. Camila increased the pressure between Lauren's leg, which caused the older girls breath to hitch, "Who do you think you are, Camila Cabello?" she asked, nuzzling her neck softly, "You're being such a tease today..." she slowly removed her hand from the younger girls mouth and moved it back to her thigh.

"Lauren you know you love it when I'm a tease... you love it when I talk dirty to you..." Camila turned her body around and pushed Lauren down against the couch, "You should have worn a skirt though. I always wear skirts on our dates, cuz they're so much easier!" Camila complained, beginning to unbutton Lauren's jeans and sliding them down her legs and setting them aside for once they were finished.

"What if the girls come back?" Lauren asked, her face burning bright red as her hormones were driving her crazy.

"They won't have enough time, knowing you... I know exactly what gets you off," Camila lifted Lauren's shirt slightly, so she could place messy kisses all over her stomach. She swirled her tongue around Lauren's belly button and trailed down, letting her tongue run across the waistband of her panties, "Don't you just long for my tongue and my warm, wet mouth...? I know you can... I can smell it..." Camila smirked, nudging Lauren's sex with her nose, "You're such a filthy slut Lauren... so dirty, so sexy..."

Lauren whimpered beneath Camila, thrusting her hips up slightly as Camila nudged her wet sex, "Camila please you're driving me crazy already... this is ridiculous..."

"Mmm... nobody could ever make me cum as quick as I can... and you know that, don't you? Because I know all your little secrets, Lauren... I know that you're nothing but a dirty bitch..." Camila whispered, lightly scratching her nails down Lauren's bare stomach as she gripped the waistband of Lauren's panties between her teeth and slowly dragged them down her legs, making sure her nose brushed over Lauren's core as she passed. She tossed them aside and trailed her fingers teasingly down Lauren's milky thighs, "Such soft little skin, mm..." she placed several open-mouthed kisses along the older girls' thick thighs.

"Seriously Camila, I swear to fucking god!" Lauren cried, lifting her hips off the couch slightly in frustration, "Please!"

Camila rolled her eyes, "Always so demanding! Silly Lauren," she giggled, trailing her fingers through Lauren's wetness, causing the older girl to shiver uncontrollably. Camila slowly slid two fingers inside of Lauren's core, curling them up as she did so, "Mmm... your pussy is so warm and soft..." Camila whispered, biting down on her lower lip seductively. Lauren let out a desperate string of cries as she bucked her hips, trying to create some sort of friction, "Nuh-uh... Not so fast, you little slut," Camila said, pushing Lauren's hips back against the couch with her free hand.

"Camila please... please baby..."

"Just to think... all the fans are going to be talking about Luis is going to be the one who gets to your treasure chest first... but of course not, no... here I am giving you the time of your life... something you just know Luis would never be able to give you, hey baby? Luis doesn't know what you like... he doesn't know about the way your eyes roll back into your head when I..." Camila trailed off and thrust her fingers deep inside of Lauren's wetness, lapping her clit as she did so. Lauren screamed and slapped the couch, hitting her head against the cushion behind her as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, "See what I mean? Luis couldn't do that... No man could ever please you like I do... And no disgusting 'manhood' is going to ruin my perfect little pussy, isn't that right?" she asked sweetly, kissing Lauren's clit gently and lovingly.

"Y-yes... you're right... my... my pussy is all yours Camila... I... I promise..." Lauren muttered breathlessly, bucking her hips towards Camila, a silent plea for more.

"What's worse is that Keaton told some of his fans he took your virginity... which made me laugh because I remember eating this sweet pussy long before he'd even introduced himself. Don't you remember the time I took your virginity? When I first made love to you? You were so cute and nervous... you were blushing and you were almost crying I made your gorgeous little clit feel so good..." she muttered, kissing Lauren's clit again, but this time taking it into her mouth and nibbling on it softly as she sucked it, "You're just so perfect Lauren. Literally inside and out," she gave her fingers another thrust and Lauren let out another cry.

"Camila... enough with the... the teasing," Lauren groaned, her heavy breathing turning into loud moans every single time she exhaled as Camila started to thrust her fingers hard and fast, "Mmm... fuck!" she hit her head against the pillow again, the pleasure being all too much for her.

"Come on Lauren... cum for me baby... let me taste those sweet juices... the taste you reserve for me and me only..." she said, hungrily attacking her clit for a few more thrusts before Lauren released onto Camila's hand. The younger girl licked up as much as she possibly could. She withdrew her finger and licked her digits clean as Lauren lay heavily panting before her, "Hmm. This is such a fucking good look for you..."

"Shut up..." Lauren laughed breathlessly, still feeling the pleasure pulse through her body.

"Get dressed slut. The girls will be home soon," Camila said jokingly, leaning down and kissing Lauren's red, swollen lips carefully, "I love you so much, Lauren."

"I love you too. Now are you going to let the slut get dressed?