Chapter 34

Rell

We had just landed in LA, for the BET Hip Hop awards, since G was invited this year, and nominated for "best new artist" award

We had just landed in LA, for the BET Hip Hop awards, since G was invited this year, and nominated for "best new artist" award. It was crazy to see a hood nigga like G, getting nominated for a BET award. He definitely deserved it, but it was definitely a "Nigga we made it" feeling. Shit it was a crazy feeling for me to even be here, when just two and a half years ago i wouldn't have had cable to watch the shit on TV.

"Can you carry this ?" Lani asked, handing me a book bag, as we walked through the hotel.

"You just want me to fall over huh?" I said laughing, putting the bag on my back. We made our way through this big ass hotel, as what seemed like hundreds of cameras were flashing at us. "I thought they wasn't allowed in the hotel" I said to G.

He shrugged his shoulders, "They not allowed upstairs where we stay, but they can't do nothing about them being in the lobby"

"Shit mad annoying, look at dude in the fake ass bush over there" I said laughing.

"Nigga taking his job serious, he need a good picture" G said laughing.

We split up, stepping on the elevator finally getting away from all the extra shit. "Rell move over" Lay said, pushing at my leg.

"Layla, where exactly am I gonna go? We all squished, you should have got on the other one " I said, and she folded her arms, like she was gonna cry. "I don't care, you are so annoying always trynna cry" I said, as we stepped off the elevator, meeting back up with everybody else.

Layla ran over to Lani, over exaggerating as always. I watched as she pointing in my direction, I guess she was telling on me. "Nigga why she crying?" G asked.

"She said, he was being mean to her.. what you do?" Lani asked, as we walked down the hall.

"Her spoiled ass got mad cause I wouldn't move over in that tight behind elevator" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I ain't do nothing to her"

"So you fucking with little girls now huh" G said laughing.

"Jarell better stop messing with my baby" Lani said, as G opened the door to our suite.

"Nobody did nothing to her, she's so extra" I said, walking in tossing the bags on the couch. Since this was a quick trip, everybody didn't come with us, it was just G, Lani, Kai, Layla, Lil G and me. Momma was also getting here later on tonight, since she was coming to the awards with Ernest.

"Y'all not about to do this the whole weekend" G said, shaking his head, as he laid Kai down on the couch, since she was knocked out. "Y'all could've stayed home"

"Not me" Lay said, running over hugging onto his leg.

"Yes you.." he said, walking across the room with her still on his leg. "What you gone eat, cause niggas bout go to take it down and you the only one who didn't eat on the plane" he said to me.