Chapter 10

Rell 

"B come on, we been in here for a hour" I said, slingshotting a thong across the panty table, in Victoria's Secret

"B come on, we been in here for a hour" I said, slingshotting a thong across the panty table, in Victoria's Secret. I never understood why girls spent so much time in this damn store, this why i hated coming to the mall with La. You could go to every store in the mall, come back and she'd still be in there. 

"Almost, they have so many cute ones" she said, looking through the same pile she had looked through 10 times already. "You didn't have to come in here with me" 

"If i leave, you gonna take even longer.. so imma wait right here" i said. "Just come on" 

"This is serious" she said laughing. 

"I don't see why, panties are panties" 

"Yeah right, let a girl come over with some granny panties, your ass gonna notice" she said, finally walking towards the register. 

"Not if they coming off anyway" I said smirking, she side eyed me, and rolled her eyes. "Relax, i'm joking" 

"I don't care what you do Jarell, I'm not your girl" 

I sucked my teeth, "Then why you fly out here to see me?" 

She chuckled, "To pay you a friendly visit" 

"Yeah aight, you know wassup, stop playing" i said, as she sat her stuff up on the counter, and the cashier began ringing. "Not to mention, I saw all that jealousy when i just said what i said a few minutes ago" 

"Ain't nobody jealous, you just go over board" 

"My mouth has no filter, you know that" i said, as she began to reach in her bag to pay. I grabbed her arm, "Don't do that", I said, pulling out my wallet. 

"I can pay for..." she began to say, as i slightly moved her out the way. I swiped my card and put the receipt in the bag, before grabbing it, walking towards the door. "You know, you didn't have to do that right?" she said, following behind me. 

"Do what?" i asked, as we walked. 

"Pay for my stuff, i could've paid for it" 

"You could have, if I wasn't here" i said, walking into FootLocker. 

"What's that mean?" she asked. 

"You don't go in your pocket around me" i said, plainly. 

"Wait, listen Jarell I don't want you to think I'm around you for the wrong reasons, cause it's definitely not for you to buy me things" she said, seriously. 

I chuckled, "Relax, I know that not what you on. We was cool when i was broke as fuck, so imma always look out for you" i said, picking up the new Air max's that dropped today. I pulled my phone out, clicking G's number. "Aye G" 

"Wassup" 

"Jess, copping these new max's or should i just grab them now?" i asked, since Jess always came through with our new sneakers.