Chapter 58

Chyna 

"WHAT..." I said, jumping out of my sleep, hearing the news through my phone. "What hospital are they at?" I questioned, as I got out of bed slipping my shoes on all in one motion. "I'm on my way" I said, walking into the living room, grabbing my jacket. I walked over roughly shaking Troy, as he was sleep on the couch.  "Troy get up"

"You good" he jumped nervously. 

"We gotta go, Lani and G got into a car accident" 

"I was just with them" he said, jumping up. "They good... right?" 

"I don't know yet, they wouldn't tell me much over the phone" I said, walking towards the elevator leaving him behind. "They said they found my number in her call log, along with others but nobody else answered" 

He jogged up behind me as the elevator doors opened, "Shit, they did call me" he said, looking at his phone as we stepped on the elevator and I quickly pressed the button. We got to the lobby floor in about 3 minutes and damn near ran to the car. 

Speeding through the empty streets at 6am, trying to get to the hospital as quickly as possible. We pulled up to the emergency room entrance in about 15 minutes, and my mind was racing as I ran through the doors, making my way towards the front desk. "Milan Montana and Gionni Jordan" I said anxious to the girl, on the phone, chewing gum behind the desk. 

"Lemme call you back" she said into the phone, rolling her eyes. She took her time, as she went to put the phone back on its post. 

"HELLOO" I yelled with an attitude. 

"I heard you" she said rolling her eyes again, this time making me want to slap them out her head. "I don't give information without ID" she said popping her gum, with an attitude.

"Bitch..." I started, before Troy jumped in front of me pushing me back. 

"Can you just tell us what's going on" he said, slapping his ID on the counter. 

The girl grabbed the ID off the counter, looking at it "Who you looking for again?" she asked. 

"This bitch" I said, letting out a loud breath. 

"Milan Montana and Gionni Jordan" Troy repeated. 

"And who are you to them?" she asked. I swear I was ready to jump over this counter and make her be the next one in a hospital bed.  

"Yo can we get some other help over here" Troy yelled through the hospital. 

"Everything okay sir?" A doctor wearing a white lab coat, walked over asking. 

"Nah, i'm tryna get some information on my brother Gionni Jordan, and Milan Montana" He said. "They were brung in from an accident" 

The doctor looked through his papers on his clipboard, "Umm, yes they are both stabilized, some small head injuries so far" he said, lifting some stress off my shoulders. "Authorities, say when they arrived at the scene their vehicle was crashed into the median separating the two lanes...."