Chapter 10

"Tenemos una sorpresa para Ivan." (we have a surprise for Ivan) Emi said when they came into the living room. "Puede que te espere dos, desaparece." (You can wait you two, disappears) I whispered looking at Ivan. "Dos no han tenido mucho tiempo juntos?" (You two haven't had time together alone much have you) Emi said looking at us tangled together and Ivan was asleep. "No y me gustaría un tiempo a solas con mi novio, incluso si está durmiendo." (Do not and I would like some alone time with my boyfriend, even if you're sleeping) I told them. "Vamos a ir un poco luego." (We are going in a little then) Emi said and they left the room. "Ida?" Ivi asked his eyes fluttering open. "Sí bebé?" (Yes baby) I questioned as he sat up.

"Encuentras en Emilio y Ruben?" (Find Emilio and Ruben) He asked. "Sí, tienen una sorpresa para ti." (Yeah, they have a surprise for you) I told him then kissed him. "No te?" (Not you) He asked. "No, aunque si es para usted es más como para ambos." (No, but if it is for you is most like for both) I told him getting up and finding the other two. "He's awake?" Emi asked when he noticed me. "Yeah so let's go." I said walking out of the room and getting ready to leave and the boys followed. Emilio has Ivan blindfolded and they are walking while Ruben is filming. "Emilio es dándote a Ivan con una casa." (Emilio is giving Ivan a House) He whispered quietly. "Oh de la diversión." (Oh the fun) I said as we walked.

"Le compré una casa." (I bought you a house) Emi said smiling. "Lo que no." (What no) Ivan said. "No lo hiciste." (You did not) He continued. "sí su casa trate de la clave." (Yeah your house try the key) He said and the key wouldn't fit. "Esto es una broma." (This is a joke) He said smiling after a few minutes of Ivan trying the key. "Un día." (One day) I told Ivan on the way home. "Usted conseguirá la casa de tus sueños." (you will get the home of your dreams) He told me resting his head on my shoulder. "No necesito mi casa sueño acaba en cualquier lugar con usted y su hermano, no deje él detrás, o Ruben." (I don't need my house dream just anywhere with you and your brother, do not leave it behind, or Ruben) I told him.

"Let's film a never have i ever video." Emi said when he walked into the room. "Do you not knock?" I asked him. "No, sorry." He replied. "It's fine Emi, we aren't doing anything now but what if we were?" I asked. "Yeah I don't want to walk in when you two are doing things." He said then walked away. "You won't be jealous if we do this video?" He asked. "No of course not." I replied kissing him. They got everything ready and I sat behind Ruben watching them. "Nunca he tomado una foto desnuda." (I have never taken a nude picture) Ruben read the question and I started laughing at their reactions. "Siguiente pregunta." (Next question) Emi said. "Nunca he siempre quería ser stripper." (Never have I ever wanted to be a stripper) Ruben said then Ivan looked at me and I winked at him. "es bueno." (He is good) I said then both Ruben and Emi looked at me then Ivan and they continued.

During the next question as Ivan was answering if they fought in school I knew Emilio didn't and Ivan did as some of the time I was the reason Ivan was fighting and Emilio would comfort me Ivan was looking at me and I made a face at him and he acknowledged it before turning back to the camera. After the next question I gave Ivan a disapproving look and he knew because he glanced at me for a second then Emilio left. "Hey hey hey, seguir con el vídeo que quiero acurrucarse Ivan." (Hey hey hey, follow the video I want to snuggle with Ivan) I said. "Nunca he yo nunca saltó por la ventana." (Never have I never jumped out the window) Ruben read. "No dejo a Ivan y he intentado dejar de Emi." (I wouldn't let Ivan and I tried to stop Emi) I said remembering when Emi jumped into the pool at the house. "No era yo, nunca he estado con Emi." (It was not me, I have never been with Emi) I said when Ivan looked at me. "Ivan, deja de ser raro." (Ivan, stop being weird) I told him. "Ven Dame un beso." (Come and give me a kiss) He replied. "You better edit it out." I said then got up to kiss Ivan.

"No hay vídeos para el resto del tiempo aquí?" (There are no videos for the rest of the time here) I asked the three boys when they walked into the kitchen. "Hiciste el desayuno?" (You did the breakfast) Ivan asked. "No Mamá." (No mom) I replied. "Por qué llaman su mamá mamá?" (Why do you call their mom mom) Ruben asked. "Nuestras madres han sido mejores amigos, Idella proviene de Ivan fui nombrada debido a mi chico." (Our moms have been best friends, Idella comes from Ivan I was named because of my boy) I replied hugging Ivan close to me. "Ella era." (She was) He replied kissing me then we ate. For the rest of the trip we hung out, talked and I spent more alone time with Ivan before we went home to the team 10 house. "Are you ready?" Ivan asked when it was time to leave. "Of course, I love Spain but I miss our friends." I said. "Yeah me too." Emilio said walking into the room. "Let's go, mom's waiting." Emilio then said and we left.

"GUESS WHO'S HOME!" I yelled as we walked into the house. "Martinez twins and Idella." Jake said as he walked out of the office with Nathan and Kade. "How was the trip?" He asked. "Great, they were pranking each other, did a never have I ever, we went to the beach and a bunch of other things." I told him as Emilio went to the kitchen. "Oh, we moved Ivan and Emilio into Chanthony's room so now it's the ratchet room." Jake told us as I went upstairs and Ivan insisted that he took my bags too. "These boys can learn a lot from you." I told Ivan when we got to my room. "Yeah." He replied setting my bags down. "Idella Ivan, you are Ivan right?" Tessa asked. "Of course, unless Emilio is seeing my girlfriend too." He said. "True." She replied coming up and hugging both of us then left.

"Come snuggle." I said laying on my bed. "Of course." He replied laying beside me and pulled me close to him before Jake came in. "Ivan and Idella are back and already cuddled together." Jake said pointing the camera towards us. "Emilio liked to prank Ivan so I didn't get to cuddle with Ivan much." I said. "Ok I'll go." He said and left. "Te amo." I told him kissing him. "Te amo." He replied smiling. "See I was not jealous after your never have I ever game." I told him. "I know, you're great." He said. "And you're great, although your stripper moves would be appreciated." I told him then winked at him. "With everyone home?" He whispered. "Yeah, just not all the way." I told him. "You're too sweet what happened to our Idella?" He asked hovering above me. "She changed but there is one way to get the crazy back." I said.