Chapter 11

"Are you ready?" Emilio whisper asked me. "Yeah." I replied, Emi and I are going to silly string team 10 members while Ivan filmed for my channel. "One two three." I said and we ran out with our cans to spray people, Emilio had good ideas but mine are more interesting. "Really?" Kade asked. "Who's idea was this?" Jake asked. "Mine." I replied smiling. "Are you turning crazy?" Kade asked. "You can't turn what you already are." I replied. "Have you gotten Chanthony?" Jake asked trying to get the silly string off of him. "No, we're doing that now." I replied and we went to spray Chance and Anthony and Tessa. When we were done we met back up in my room and started to edit my vlog. "Babe." Ivan said taking my laptop off my lap.

"What?" I asked giving him the stink eye. "Come play." He said taking my hand in his. "I need to finish, ten minutes." I told him. "Ok." He replied leaving the room. "Do you know where Ivan or Emilio are?" I asked Nick who was in the office. "No, I don't." He replied before I heard a loud crash from the backyard. "There's my answer." I said then ran to the backyard. "What are you two doing?" I asked. "Ida." Ivan said smiling and then tackling me. "My brother and his girlfriend." Emilio said then more than likely snapchatted us or took a picture of us or something. "Hi Ivi." I replied hugging him back. "Te amo." He said getting up and helping me up. "I don't love you right now." I replied starting to walk away and he grabbed my hand.

"Stay, play with us." He said. "Fine but just because it's your birthday." I replied walking towards him more and did whatever they wanted to do. "Let's prank Chanthony." Ivan said walking into the living room where Emilio and I were hanging out. "Yeah let's do it they are still sleeping." Emi said getting up from beside me. "Have fun with today." I said going up to my room. "Idella can you get food?" Ivan asked walking into my room. "Of course I can, what do you want?" I asked looking at him. "What would you like?" He asked. "Whatever, I'll go find something want to same thing as me?" I questioned. "Sure." He replied then I left. "Can we have more alone time?" Ivan asked as I walked into my room with the food I gave him. "Of course we can." I replied sitting on the floor with him and we ate for a bit before Emilio walked in. "Let's film more." He said setting up the camera and I moved.

"Idella." Ivan said reaching out towards me. "Film your video, you can sneak into my room tonight." I whispered. "Ok." He whispered back winking at me. "And we will edit that part out." Emi said. "Will you help us?" Emilio asked. "I'll watch but I want no part in this." I replied. "Good enough." Emi said. They went to film tasering the two sleeping boys as I finished eating. Then we went so the boys could have a photo shoot with Kade Chance and Anthony. When the boys were done we went home and chilled in my room so the boys could end their video. "You two are so weird." I said laying down with Ivan when Emi was done filming. "Now can we cuddle?" Ivan asked. "Of course." I replied pulling him close to me then wrapping my arms around him.

"Get ready for Ivan's birthday present." Emilio said smiling. "Whatever you got him." I replied kissing his cheek then going to play with Taytum and Oakley the baby twins until Kyler their dad and Emi put them in a box. "I got my brother the baby twins as a prank." Emi whispered before calling Ivan down and he opened the box and got one of the twins. "That's the cutest thing ever." I squealed looking at Ivan with one of the twins then watched him playing with her. "We are going out for the Martinez birthday." Jake said walking into the room. "Ok." I replied. "Get ready for dinner." I told Ivan kissing him then pushed him out of the room. "Dinner for the twins birthday." I said as we sat down, the twins on either side of me. "Idella, I want a baby." Ivan said in the middle of dinner making me kind of choke on my food and everyone looked at us.

"Babe, we're teenagers we need to wait a few years." I told him. "No." He said. "Ivan we are teenagers, we can talk about this at home." I told him kissing him then going back to eating. When we were home I took Ivan into my bedroom so we could talk. "Ivan we are teenagers we can't have a baby and especially not in this house." I told him. "But I want a baby." He replied. "Not in this house not now how about when we move back to Spain." I told him. "Ok Idella when the three of us go back to Spain." He replied laying down and taking me with him.

"Happy birthday!" Emilio and Ivan said waking me up a few days later. "Thank you guys." I said getting up and hugging Emilio then Ivan so I could hug him longer making Emilio leave. "I have something for you." Ivan said smiling when we pulled away from each other. "What is it?" I asked him. "Come with me." He said pulling me into his room and then opened the closet. "Happy birthday." Chanthony said. "Thank you two." I said hugging them. "Here for you." Ivan said giving me a box. "What the heck?" I said opening the box. "What is it?" Anthony asked. "Really?" I asked Ivan who shook his head yes. "You really are the best." I said hugging him. "What did he get you?" Chance asked so I showed them the blankets, one had Ivalla and a picture of Ivan and I and the other one had a picture of the twins and me when we were younger and a picture of us now.

"He's gay." I heard Anthony say. "What are you guys doing?" I asked walking to the stairs. "Your boy's on bumble." Chance said. "No no bumble." He said hugging me. "He's gay." Anthony said. "Well I hope he's not on bumble or gay, well I mean he could be on bumble, I am." I said kissing Ivan. "What?" They asked. "I don't meet anyone, I just look, window shop if things don't work out with Ivan." I replied slapping his butt then walking away back to my room. I walked to go get food and Ivan and Emilio were walking out the door. "What's going on?" I asked. "Ivan is getting a girl's number." Chance said. "IVAN HAS A GIRL AT HOME!" I yelled to them then they left. "What's going on?" Tessa asked walking into the kitchen.

"In front of his girlfriend Emilio Anthony and Chance were talking about Ivan being on bumble and Anthony thinks he's gay." I replied. "Oh well that's different." She said hugging me. "Yeah, these boys are weird." I said smiling at her. "Let's watch a movie in our room." She said so we went to watch a movie.