Chapter 37

"Mom's here." I said to the twins after they set up the hot tub. "Emilio go get her." Ivan said we then hung out around the house and did whatever. "Dela, come film us." Milio said. "Of course." I replied. "What are you guys doing?" I asked when they had a toy shark in the hot tub. "Dela get in." Ivan said. "Yo no estoy embarazada." (I can't I am pregnant) I replied. "Oh." He replied. "Go watch soccer." Emilio said pulling me to the living room. "Do you not care that we're a couple anymore?" I asked Emilio. "No." He replied. Later that night we went home. "Come on Dela." Ivan said so we went to an abandoned house. "Why?" I asked. "It's fun." He replied. I helped Emilio prank Ivan and Ruben.

"You two have a clown problem." I told them when we got home. "Yeah." They said as they both hugged me making me smile. "I'm ok with it as long as I'm not the one you're scaring stress could make me lose the baby." I told them. "Ok we won't prank you." Emi said. "Good." I said. "Let's pack to go home." I said as Ruben came in. "Guys, I'm not going back I want to stay here." Ruben told us. "What no, please don't leave me alone with these two." I said hugging him. "Dela, you're married to one." He replied. "That doesn't mean I want to be left alone with them." I said. "Hey." The twins said. "I'm sorry but you two are hard to handle and in case anyone forgot I am pregnant I think." I said. "Yeah it's what three months and your bump is barely visible." Ivan said.

"I'm going to the doctor when we get home after we go to your sister's graduation." I said. "Is this the one Tessa is going to?" Ivan asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Alright." He said. After the boys said goodbye we left to the airport and went to South Carolina for their sister's graduation. "Imagine, in eighteen years and six months we will be at our child's high school graduation." I said holding Ivan's hand. "I know, it's crazy to think about." He replied. "In sixteen years Odelia will be graduating high school." I said. "That's crazy to think about, the first child we created." He said pulling me to him. "Yeah." I replied wrapping my arms around him. "I'm so glad we found each other." He told me. "Me too." I replied kissing him.

When we got home Tessa picked me up and we went to the doctors. "I should be three months pregnant but I'm not showing." I told the doctor. "Ok, we can look at what is going on." The doctor said. "Do you want to know the gender?" He asked. "No, I'm having a gender reveal that's half of the reason why she's here." I told him. "Alright, well the baby looks good, everything is ok." He told me. "Great." I replied. I went to make another appointment while the doctor told Tessa the gender. "I can't wait for your birthday." T said smiling at me. "I can't wait." I replied then she dropped me off at home with the twins and their family. Odelia came over to stay for around five days because my birthday and the twins birthday fall in the same week.

"Baby Dela." Ivan said when we got home. "Papá Ivan." Odelia replied hugging him. "Tio Milio." Baby Dela then said running up and hugging Emilio. "Bebé." Dela said running to me and hugging my stomach. "Sí, el bebé está en allí y saludable." (Yes the baby is in there and healthy) I told her. "That's great." Ivan said. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you before I had to pick up this little one." I said picking up baby Dela. "Tio Ruben?" She then asked. "Odelia, Rubén está de vuelta en España con su familia." (Odelia, Ruben is back in Spain with his family) I told her before giving her to Ivan. "Tio Ruben." She said again. "No Bebé Dela." I replied before Face timing him then let Odelia talk to Ruben. "Well Emilio, since we have your family here and three beds in your room, you can come hang out and sleep in our bed with us." I told Emilio. "Bring a mattress into your room." He told me. "Come on then." I said hugging him. "Ok." He said so we got everyone situated then the twins and I went to my room.

The next day we just hung out and played with Odelia with everyone all day. The twins birthday came and I of course was awake before Ivan although he's gotten a lot better and wakes up before ten in the morning now thanks to Jake and his little minions. "Bebé, wake up." I said kissing all over his face. "Bebé feliz cumpleaños." I said before kissing all over his face again. "Gracias Idella." He replied kissing me. "Let's go get breakfast." I said before getting up and waking up Emilio nicely because of his birthday. "Come let's go eat." I said so I took one of each of their hands and lead them to the kitchen. "All of this for us?" Ivan asked hugging me from behind. "Sí." I replied looking at him and giving him a quick peck.

Soon after the rest of their family came down and ate. "How did you do this if we were cuddling this whole time?" Ivan asked. "Tessa and Tristan helped I gave her a key early for my birthday and I asked if she would help and she said sure." I replied. "You're the best bebé." Ivan said kissing me. "This day is all about you two lovely twins." I told him. "And in a few days it will be all about you." Emilio said. "Well and the gender of the baby so a bit about the baby." I said and their family looked at me. "I am pregnant with Ivan's child." I told them. "Asombro de Idella otro bebé." (Awe Idella another baby) Rebeca said hugging me. "Sí." I replied. "Un nieto se mantiene?" (A grandchild will you keep it) Their mom asked us.

"Sí mantenemos este bebé, nosotros nos encargamos de un niño ahora." (yes we are keeping this baby, we can take care of a child now) Ivan told her and then she hugged us. "No puedo esperar, cuando veo al bebé se estropeó." (I cant wait, when I see the baby it will be spoiled) She said smiling which made me smile. Rebeca and their mom and I then left the room to make arrangements for the twins birthday tonight.