Chapter 23

The boys then left Barcelona for another trip while I stayed with their mom and sister and of course Thais and Odelia. "Mamá Dela." Odelia said running up and hugging me. "Que niña?" (What baby girl) I asked. "Papá." She said pointing to my phone. "Ok bebé Dela." I said face timing Ivan. "Hola bebés." Ivan said when he answered. "Hola Dela, Hola bebé Dela." Emilio said. "Hola papá Hola tio Milio." She replied waving at them. "What did you two do why is Ruben in a wig?" I asked them after Dela ran away. "I pranked Emilio that I was in bed with my girlfriend, or in this case cheating on you." He replied. "You're so weird, I have to go." I said then we said I love you and I hung up as Thais and Odelia were leaving.

"Idella, we have a surprise pack everything of yours and come with us." Ivan said smiling so we packed all of my things and all of the twins things and left their mom's house. "Welcome to our new house for the next few days." Emilio said when we pulled up to a house. "This is actually ours for a few days?" I asked looking at them. "Yes Idella." Ivan said kissing my cheek. "Awe you guys, this is a great surprise." I said as I ran in with my bags and found the master bedroom which will now be Ivan's and my room. "This is the best surprise." I said hugging Ivan and kissing his cheek and doing the same with Emilio. "This is really nice." I said looking at them. "Theres another thing." Ivan said scratching the back of his head.

"What?" I asked looking at him and he brought me to another room off of the second room. "A crib?" I asked looking at him. "For the baby." He said smiling. "We are not having a baby." I told him. "Please Idella." He said pulling me close to him. "No." I said going to sit on Ruben's bed. Ruben came and sat on his bed with me as I got a FaceTime call from Jake as Ivan and Emilio continued their video. "Hey Jakey." I said when I answered. "Yo Idella finally." Jake replied making me smile. "No stop it." I said to Ruben who was bored and poking me. "Is Ivan with you?" Kade asked getting into frame. "No, our best friend Ruben." I replied. "Where are the twins?" Jake asked as Chanthony got into view. "They bought us a house and they are showing the Martinators." I replied before they walked back into the room.

"Best friends, come say hi to everyone." I said so they sat on either side of me. "Hi Jake." They said smiling. "Hi Emilio and Ivan." Jake replied then they all said hi to everyone else. "Please everyone, tell the twins we are way too young to have a baby." I said to them. "They both want you to have a baby?" Jake asked. "Ivan wants us to have a baby and I think Emilio just wants a mini Ivalla running around." I told them. "Yeah, Ivan you're too young to have a baby." Chance said. "You're all only eighteen, and you can't support a baby in the team 10 house." Anthony told them. "Ok." They replied and they looked sad. "It's ok, Ivan and I will have a baby later on and not when we live in a house full of noisy boys and no room." I said leaning my head on Ivan and Emilio put his head on me.

"Meet our best friend Ruben." I said giving the phone to Ruben. "Hello." He said. "Hello Ruben." They replied. "We are tired." I told them when Ruben gave me back the phone. "Ok we'll see you soon." Jake said as everyone else said bye and I hung up. "We're sorry for bugging you so much about a baby."  Ivan said hugging me. "Yeah, it's just we see Odelia and we want a baby like her." Emilio said. "Yeah I kind of want another one but it's been almost two years and I'm still not ready." I told them. "We get it." Ivan said then kissed me. "Ew no." Emilio said then left the room with Ruben. "No funny business on my bed." Ruben said then he closed the door. "Come on." I said getting up and laying on our bed then Ivan joined me and I laid on top of him hugging him the best I could as we were laying down.

"Te amo." I told Ivan resting my head on his chest. "Te amo Idella." He replied kissing the top of my head. "Let's go chill by the pool." Ivan said. "What do you have planned?" I asked knowing him. "Pretend to have his laptop in the pool." He replied. "Have fun." I said as I sat beside Ruben.

"I'll see you at your mom's house later." I told Ivan when I was ready to go shopping after we all got savage tattoos. "Ok." He replied kissing me then I left. While I was shopping I was around La Rambla when I heard screaming and was pushed out of the way and got hurt as well as lost my phone then hid until it was safe again. When I was checked over for any breaks or anything else I was released and started on my way home.

*Ivan's P.O.V.*

"Sabes dónde está Idella?" (Do you know where Idella is) I asked my mom walking into the living room then noticed she was crying. "Que pasa?" (What's wrong) I asked hugging her. "Ella fue a La Rambla." (She went to La Rambla) She replied and I turned to what she was watching as Emilio came in to us as we were now both crying. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Idella." I replied. "What happened where is she?" He asked hugging me. "We don't know." I said trying to text and call her like I've been doing for the past little while. "Jake, something's happened to Idella, we have no clue where she is and she was near the attacks when it happened." Emilio told Jake when he called us. That night while we were eating dinner we heard the door open then close and someone walking in. "Hello?" I asked confused and we heard a sob.

"Idella." Emilio and I said at the same time and ran to hug her. "Idella what happened are you hurt?" I asked. "No, I'm fine I saw so much hurting and death I need to eat something and go to bed." She choked out between sobs. "Come eat." Emilio said as we sat down, Idella as close to me as she could get and we ate. "Come on, let's go to bed." I said kissing the top of her head so I picked her up and we went to my room. I laid her down and then helped her get out of her clothes and I held her close as she fell asleep. "Ivan." Emilio whispered walking into the room. "Come on." I said moving us over so Emilio could get in. "I feel so bad for her." He said getting in. "I do too, my poor baby." I said then we got some sleep.

*Idella's P.O.V. *

"Ivan." I whispered poking him. "Emilio." I then said poking him as well. "Twins wake up." I said. Emilio got up hugged me then he started to leave. "Emi come back." I whispered. "No, you and Ivan have some time." He replied then left. "Ivi." I said shaking him a bit. When he didn't move I straddled him and started to kiss his face all over. "Della?" Ivan asked opening his eyes. "Yeah." I replied laying my head on him. "Are you really ok?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah, I am yesterday was scary but I'm ok, we are all still here but it's going to be a rough time for me." I said. "Thais and Odelia are still alive right?" He asked. "Of course, they didn't come with me." I replied. "Good." He replied. The next couple of days we hung out just the two of us. Before I left back home.