Chapter 15

"Here comes Jake." I whispered listening to him walk up the stairs. "Hide." He whispered and I looked at him. "I'll hide you." He then said as he covered me and Jake shot merch at all of us. "What?" I asked when Ivan was giving me a look. "I'm hungry." He replied. "Ugh fine." I said going to make us food. "Here you go." I said then sat in his lap while I ate. "No." Emilio said pulling me off of Ivan. "Let me have fun." I said. Jake said he had pizza when he came home and the boys left the room while I went to mine because Jake was doing something stupid and I was having no part in them. "Dela do you want to go get lunch?" Erika asked walking into my room. "I'm going to go try to pick up baby Dela and have her start to sleep over again." I said. "Yes, that sounds good." Erika said so we both left to our own destinations.

"Hey Idella." Thais said hugging me. "Thais." I replied hugging her. "Baby Dela is sleeping." She said. "Ok." I replied sitting on the couch. "What's going on?" She asked. "Ivan wants a child, I couldn't handle this monster on my own imagine a monster now." I said, Thais lets me call her a monster because she knows how much work it takes to take care of baby Dela and she came from two crazy teenage parents. "You need to be ready to raise a child, if you want we can go back to the old schedule, if she'll be safe." She said making me smile. "Everyone would love that." I replied hugging her. "Mamá Dela?" Odelia asked walking down the stairs. "Sí babé Dela." I replied getting up and hugging her. "Papá Ivan tío Milio?" She questioned. "Ningún bebé, sólo me." (No baby just me) I replied as she climbed into my lap. "Verlos?" (See them) She questioned.

"Si mamá nos permitirá." (If mommy will let us) I replied. "Sure, go ahead keep her overnight just get her a bed and a chair and some other supplies." Thais said then we all went to pack her things for tonight. "Tenemos que ir y comprarte una cama algunos cojines y algunas mantas." (We have to go and buy you a bed, some blankets and some cushions) I said on our way to the team 10 house. "Ok mamá." (Ok mommy) She said so we picked out a princess bed and some pillows and blankets, all princess as well as other things she needed then went home. "BOYS I NEED HELP!" I called into the house carrying Odelia and she had all her stuff, which was in two bags and Ivan came down with Chance and Anthony. "Odelia." Ivan said taking her from me. "Her bed is in my car, you need to bring it to my room and set it up please for her." I said. "Of course." Anthony replied smiling and we all went so Odelia could have her princess bed. "Princess bed." Chance said looking at the bed.

"She wanted it and anything for my baby girl." I replied. "It's cute, and you've given Ivan a child and you two don't have to leave or have her twenty four seven." Anthony said sitting on my bed. "Yeah true I did." I said then got worried. "She's not making a sound." I said running out of the room and finding her and Ivan sleeping on the couch. "Oh my gosh." I said taking a picture of them then joined them. "Mi reina y mi princesa." (my queen and my princess) Ivan mumbled. "Sí." I whispered kissing his temple then closed my eyes. I woke up to my phone blowing up with notifications. "I hope you don't mind I told the Martinators about Odelia." Ivan said sitting beside me as I sat up. "That's fine, where is she?" I asked scooting closer to him until I was sitting on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I put her in her bed." He replied. "Ok." I replied resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around him. "Did you like her bed?" I asked. "Sí mi princesa." (Yes my princess) He replied making me smilie. "I'm glad." I replied. "We are making a video." Emilio said and I knew he wanted me to leave the room for a while so I didn't distract Ivan. "Fine I'll go check on my monster." I replied. "Our little monster." Ivan replied kissing my cheek then I left the room. "Mamá Dela." Odelia said smiling. "Hola Bebé Dela." I replied picking her up and I went to go make her noddles for dinner and we made pasta for everyone. "Tú y mamá hizo cena?" (You and mommy made dinner) Ivan asked to Odelia who was sitting on the counter making her smile. "Sí." She replied shoving more noddles into her mouth. "It looks good." He said kissing her forehead and then going to make himself a plate.

Everyone else came and I moved Odelia so no one would bother her while she ate in peace. "Aren't you going to eat?" Ivan asked sitting on the chair I was standing beside. "I'll eat later." I replied before Odelia tried to feed me noddles. "No bebé Dela." I replied getting my own plate of food while Ivan watched baby Dela so she wouldn't fall and I sat on Ivan and we ate, Jake vlogging us. "And here we have Ivan with his girlfriend Idella of course and their child Idella gave up for adoption Odelia." Jake told the Jake Paulers showing our family. "Ok Odelia es hora para acostarse." (Ok Odelia time for bedtime) I said when we were done eating and she stood up. "No mami." She replied taking her clothes off then carefully getting off the counter with Jake's help and running away. "She is our child." I told Ivan going after her. "Do you know where Odelia is?" I asked walking into the boys room where only Tony was.

"She came in here with only her diaper on so Chance took her to your room." He replied. "Thank you." I said walking to my room. When I walked in Odelia was in bed sleeping and Chance was finishing reading one of her books. "Woah." I said watching them. "Hi Idella, I hope you don't mind." Chance whispered walking towards me and we left the room. "I don't mind at all, she's crazy truthfully watching this little monster I couldn't handle more children like her." I told him. "You need to talk to Ivan and her parents about this." He told me. "I know, she's wild, which is why I gave her up, even as an infant she was crazy." I told as we walked to the boys room. "Where is she?" Ivan asked as I sat beside him and hugged him. "Chance got her to bed thankfully." I replied.

"Thank you Chance." He said. "It's not a problem, I know that Idella thinks your daughter is a monster and we are a family so I thought I would help." He replied. "This really is a family." I said laying down then Ivan joined. A little while later we went to check on Odelia then fell asleep in my bed.