Chapter 27

"Darling, my sweet sweet Ivan." I said rolling over and he tightened his grip on me. "Bebé." I said trying to get out of his hold but he pulled me closer to him. "Dude, let me up." I said. "Noooo." He replied still asleep. "I'm going to pee on you." I said and I almost fell out of bed the rushed to the bathroom. Later they left to film their video while I left to go see Thais. The next morning I woke up at the same time as Emilio then I went to work out while the twins and Ruben did their thing then we all went to the mall. "I wanna go see Tessa." I said. "Let's break into their house." Emilio said. "Why?" I asked. "Why not." Ivan said. "Why not?" I questioned him crossing my arms. "Yeah." He replied. "It's illegal for one." I said before texting Kayla then we went. "No way." Alex said when he saw the twins after hugging me then I went to go find Tessa and Tristan while they did whatever trying to get Tristan down.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked when they had their backs turned. "Idella." Tessa said hugging me tightly. "It's been a while." She said happily. "Very long while." I replied hugging back then Tristan hugged me. "What are you doing?" Tristan asked. "I wanted to come and say hi, Kayla let me in." I replied. "Oh ok." They said then everyone came up and Tessa and Tristan became even more happy when they saw the twins. "How's your marriage?" Tessa asked and Alex was confused. "They actually married Ivan and I in Vegas." I told Alex. "Awe, Ivalla actually is real and so strong." Alex said. "Of course." I replied as we were vlogging this. We all hung out talking and catching up about everything until we went back to the hotel and I fell asleep with a Martinez twin on either side of me. The twins found out that Alex was leaving team 10 and they decided to react to it while I looked at houses for us.

"Idella can we go see Odelia?" Ivan asked that night. "Of course." I replied as we all got ready and Ruben got to meet Odelia. "I need my own room from you guys." I told them. "Deal." Emilio said. "Great." I replied laying in bed. A little while later I fell into a peaceful sleep cuddling with Ivan while he talked to his brother and Ruben. "Baby, we're going to do some crazy things and I know you don't like Ricegum or the Clout gang so stay here, or go shopping." He said. "Ok, have fun don't get arrested." I said kissing him then went back to bed. "Hey Idella, how are the twins?" Jake asked hugging me. "As good as they can be I wish they'd stop talking about you and team 10, Ivan's more sad but he was also more hurt from what you guys did." I told him. "We really are sorry I didn't know they felt that way, they were like our little brothers." He replied.

"Twins, Ruben what's going on?" I asked sitting on the bed beside Ivan and he wrapped his arms around me. "We're going to sneak into the Clout Gang house." Emilio said. "I helped you with Tessa and Tristan's house but I'm not helping with this one, I'll stay here." I said kissing the top of Ivan's head. "Ok bebé." He said getting up and kissing me then they left. "Dela come shopping with us." Emilio said when I walked into the hotel room. "For what?" I asked looking at the twins. "Music video things." Ruben said. "Oh ok let's go." I said as I was the only one who could drive. They went to get things for their video while I went to go get stuff for me. "Bebé." Ivan said scaring me. "What the hey?" I asked before giving him a hat and he kissed me then left making me confused on what just happened.

"Are you guys finally ready?" I asked when I found them. "Yeah." They replied so we went back to the hotel after loading everything into the car and we left to the hotel then to Ray's apartment to hang out. I hung out with Ray's girlfriend while they went to go work out. "Dudes hurry up." I said while they were still filming. When we got back to the hotel I went to bed because I was super tired. "Bebé, come shower with me." Ivan whispered while the boys where doing something. "Carry me." I replied so we went to take a shower which didn't stay peaceful for long because Emilio was asking Ivan a bunch of questions. "Can he leave us alone?" I whisper asked Ivan laying my head on his shoulder while we let the water run down us. "I don't think so." He replied kissing me then helping me wash my body and hair while I did the same for him. In the middle of the shower Emilio decided to come in and blow dry his hair and I was happy they didn't look behind the curtain.

I got out of the shower after Emilio left and changed then snuck out of the shower and into the room. "Wait, where you in the shower too?" He asked making me blush. "Yeah the whole time, I'm just lucky I didn't use the body paint stuff." I replied. "Nothing happened right?" he asked. "Of course not." I replied. A couple days later we moved into our house and I found my room away from the guys who all decided to sleep in the same room. "Bebé." Ivan said walking into the room with Ruben and a mattress for me. "You're the best." I said hugging Ivan as close to me as he could get then I hugged Ruben and they left the room while I laid on the mattress. "Oh Della." Ivan said walking into the room. "When can we get more furniture?" I asked looking at him. "Whenever I guess." He replied laying beside me and putting an arm around me pulling me close to him.

"What are you guys thinking now?" I asked looking at Ivan. "Prank the fans, we have a guy coming to put a bald cap on Emilio and pretend we had to shave Emilio's head." He told me. "Oh fun, well good luck with that." I said. "We need your room though it has a balcony." Emilio said. "Go do it over there by the balcony then." I said so they got ready then I went to their room so they could do what they wanted. I woke up the next morning in my room with Ivan snuggling with me, his head in the crook of my neck and one arm wrapped around my waist. "Della are you awake?" Ivan asked when I started to get out of his hold. "Yeah, how was the prank?" I asked him looking at him. "Great, we're going to get them good." He replied. "Did you try to make sure it wasn't too bad, who knows what the Martinators are going to think." I said. "Yeah we did, don't worry bebé." He replied kissing my cheek. "What would you guys do without me here?" I asked playing with his hair. "We would be in trouble." He replied closing his eyes.