Chapter 14

"Hola Idella." Thais, Odelia's adoptive mom said opening the door. "Hola Thais, this is Ivan, Odelia's biological dad." I told her. "Ivan this is Odelia's adoptive mom Thais." I then told Ivan. "Hola Thais." Ivan said. "Hola Ivan." Thais replied and they shook hands. "Mami quien es?" (Mommy who is) Odelia asked walking to the door. "She speaks Spanish fully?" Ivan asked whispering. "Of course, she knows little english to help her get by in school." I whispered back. "Odelia tu verdadera mamá está aquí con alguien muy especial." (Odelia your real mom is here with someone very special) Thais said and Odelia's eyes lit up. "Mami Dela." (Mommy Dela) Odelia said running up and hugging me. "Cariño Odelia este es tu verdadero papá papá Ivan." (Honey, Odelia, this is your real father, papá Ivan) I told her as I picked her up and showed Ivan to her.

"Papá Ivan." Odelia said wanting down and hugging him. "Hola Odelia." Ivan said hugging her. "Me parezco a ti papá." (I look like you dad) Odelia said smiling and hugging him. "Te pareces a mí." (You look like me) Ivan agreed hugging her. "Can we bring her to our house so she can meet everyone and do you mind if she's in Jake's vlogs?" I asked Thais while Ivan and Odelia talked. "Of course you can take her to meet everyone and she can be in everyone's vlogs, I'm not going to say no, you're a huge part of her life she always ask about you if she hasn't seen you in a while." Thais replied. "Could we take her now?" I asked. "Yeah of course." She replied. "Odelia mami Idella y el padre Ivan te llevarán a su casa." (Odelia mom Idella and father Ivan will take you home) Thais told her.

"Sí mami." She replied before running out of the room. "Going to get Stitch?" I asked Thais. "Yeah, she always goes new places with him." She replied as Odelia came down with her little stuffed stitch. "Estoy listo." (I'm ready) She said standing in front of us. "Vamos a ir a nuestra casa entonces." (let's go to our house then) I said and we got the car seat into my car and we went home. "Go get Emilio." I told Ivan and he went inside. "Quiero que conozcas a tu tío Emilio." (I want you to meet your uncle Emilio) I told her setting her on the ground. After I closed the door we went to the front door where Ivan and Emilio were waiting. "Emilio esta es tu sobrina Odelia Odelia este es el tío Emilio." (Emilio this is your niece Odelia Odelia this is uncle Emilio) I told them.

"Tío Milio." Emilio said smiling. "Tío Milio." She said smiling at him and hugging him. "She's very friendly." I told him. "Quiero subir." (I want to go up) She said to Ivan. "Ven acá." (Come here) He said then picked her up and we went inside. "Odelia only really speaks Spanish." I told everyone before Ivan came in carrying Odelia. "This is Odelia." I said as she got scared as any one year old would and wanted me. "Hola pequeño." (Hello little one) I said cuddling her into me and leaving the room. "Why haven't you told us?" Jake asked. "Idella didn't want anyone to know." Ivan replied. "Let's one at a time meet Odelia." Jake said and everyone agreed so Jake came out. "Hola Odelia." Jake said. "Hola Jake." She said giggling.

"She knows us?" He asked. "Her parents let her watch team 10 and since you already cover swear words it's fine." I replied. "She looks so much like Ivan." He said. "Yeah." I replied kissing her forehead after everyone met her we gathered in the living room as she napped in my room, Thais was coming to pick her up after her nap. "Why did you give her up?" Tessa asked. "Well for one she reminded me of home, and after she was born I couldn't look into her eyes and not think of Ivan and everything that happened at home and leaving my two best friends and for two I was sixteen." I said pulling Ivan closer to me while pulling Emilio down to sit beside me. "Who wouldn't be sad seeing these two faces in your daughter every day, the couple is my boss's friends who just happen to be from Spain as well." I said resting my head on Ivan's shoulder.

"I thin Idella needs to talk to the twins." Jake said as Emilio rested his head on my shoulder. "Yeah come on." Erika said making everyone else leave. "What exactly do we have to talk about?" I asked them. "Odelia." Ivan replied. "Maybe I should go?" Emilio asked. "No Milio." I said fast as I pulled him so his head was on my shoulder again. "I wasn't trying to keep her from either of you." I told them. "No we know." Emilio said. "Seeing her and not being able to see you two was killing me, I love both of you so much in different ways of course." I said. "Yeah, you're mine." Ivan said. "I am." I replied kissing his jaw. "No, stop." Emi said before walking away. "Every time." I said. "Yeah." Ivan agreed. "Odelia's mom is here." Jake said walking into the living room.

"Let's go get that monkey." I said as we walked up stairs into my room where Odelia got ALL of my clothes scattered on the floor as well as Tessa's clothes. "TESSA I'M SO SORRY!" I yelled into the hallway. She came running into the room with the rest of the team behind her. "What happened?" She asked looking around the room. "The daughter of two crazy parents." I replied. "Odelia, time to go home." I said. "No I stay here." She replied hiding under a pile of clothes. "Not again." I whispered as Ivan stepped in. "Odelia, you have to leave but I promise you can come back." He said to the pile of clothes that was our daughter. "Ok." She said getting out of the pile and wanting Ivan to carry her to her mother. "Adiós mamá Dela." (Bye mommy Dela) Odelia said smiling and kissing my cheek after I got her car seat.

"Adiós bebé Dela, es bueno para mamá y papá y nos vemos muy pronto." (Bye baby Dela be good for mommy and daddy and I'll see you really soon) I told her then they left. "I'm happy I met her." Ivan said when I laid on the bed beside Ivan. "I'm glad I had her." I replied. "I'm glad we made her." He replied pulling me close. "Do you still think we need a baby?" I asked him. "Yeah." He replied smiling. "Our own?" I asked and he nodded.