Chapter 5

"Aquí, déjame ayudarte a quitarte el maquillaje." (here, let me help you take off your makeup) I said when we got to the room and brought them both into the bathroom after having a mini photoshoot with them, I got the face wipes and cleaned Emilio's face then Ivans and kissed their cheeks when I was done. "Come watch televisión." I told them pulling them out of the bathroom and to Emilio's bed. "Watch televisión." They said and each earned a kiss from me. We all left to eat then Emilio and Rebeca went out leaving Ivan with me. "Tenemos que tener apodos apodos lindos." (we have to have nicknames, cute nicknames) I told Ivan when we were cuddling in bed. "Que estabas pensando?" (what were you thinking) He asked as I took his hand in mine. "Anadón para mi y cariño para mi." (duckling for me and ducky for you) I replied.

"Sandwich." I said when Emilio came in and hugged me as Ivan was hugging me. "Martinez twins sandwich." Ivan said making me smile. "Si." (yes) I replied kissing him. After visiting with Rebeca we went home to LA and back to the team 10 house. "Idella I prank Ivan." Emilio told me walking into the kitchen. "What are you going to do?" I asked him giving him some of my toast and making something for Ivan because his brother is going to prank him. "Get everyone to help me get him in the pool on his bed." He said. "That's my bed too." I replied as he gave me puppy dog eyes. "Fine, but when it gets soaked I'm taking over your bed." I told him. "Fine." He replied hugging me then I helped him film so he could prank Ivan.

I watched the boys get the mattress off the bed and into the pool. "Ivan wake up." Emilio said to Ivan in the pool. "What?" He asked looking around, I had a disappointed look pointed towards Emi. After the mattress got soaked which I knew would happen I moved onto Emilio's mattress for the time being Ivan got out and I helped him get out of his wet clothes. "Estabas metido en eso." (You were involved in that.) He said. "Bebé, no, él solo quería que filmara yo no hice nada." (Baby, no he just wanted me to film I didn't do anything) I told him cupping his face in my hands. "Ok." He replied. "Estamos adelantando a la litera de Emi porque nuestro colchón está empapado." (We are overtaking Emi's bunk because our mattress is soaked.) I told him kissing the end of his nose. "Ve a vestirte, tengo el desayuno para ti." (Go get dressed I have breakfast for you) I then told him smacking his butt then gave the camera to Emi and went back inside. "I'm sorry Idella." Emi said walking into the kitchen. "You better be." I replied kissing the end of his nose then setting out Ivan's breakfast and he came walking in.

"Good morning." I said. "No." He replied making me pout. "No te divertiste despertando en la piscina." (you did not have fun waking up in the pool) I said wrapping my arms around him and putting my chin on his shoulder. "No I mad." he said. "It's I'm mad not I mad." I told him. "I'm mad." He repeated earning a kiss from me. "Come, tenemos cosas que hacer hoy con Jake." (Come on, we have things to do today with Jake) I told him so we ate and went with Jake to do whatever he had planned which knowing him will be interesting. "Idella cuddle." Ivan said walking into Tessa's room. "No Ivan." I said not looking at him. "Please Idella." He said. "Since you said please no thank you." I replied. "Please." He said sitting beside me and hugging me. "Quiero pasar el rato con Tessa." (I want to hang out with Tessa) I replied. "Por favor abrazar Idella, me desperté en la piscina." (Please embrace Idella, I woke up in the pool) He said nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. "Multa cariño." (Fine ducky) I told him before turning to Tessa. "I'm going to hang out with my needy boyfriend." I told her. "That's fine, I'll see you later I guess." She replied then I took Ivan to the living room.

"DEATH JENGA!" Jake yelled walking into the house with all the other guys. I knew something was going to go wrong so I slept on the trampoline until I heard a big bang and Emi yelled and I went into protective mode. "WHAT THE HELL?" I asked running where everyone was and cradling Emi in my arms. "Que paso, estas bien?" (what happened, are you okay) I asked Emi. "Muerte jenga me lastimo." (death jenga hurt me) He replied as the guys made sure it wasn't hurt too bad. "Emi te vamos a mover, déjame ir." (Emi we are going to move you, let me go) I told him kissing his cheek. "Ok Idella." He said letting me go and I sat then they put Emi down beside me. "Anadón, Martinez twins sandwich." Ivan said sitting on the other side of me. "My Cariño." I replied pulling him closer to me as well as Emi. "You have everything handled here." Jake said as they all went to rewatch the footage and I stayed with the twins then Ivan got Tony to wear the shock collar.

"Podemos tener un día perezoso hoy Idella?" (we can have a lazy day today Idella) Ivan asked when I walked downstairs, Tessa let me move into her room with her so I didn't have to worry about the boys and I have work so I'm in the bathroom when Jake is waking everyone up. "No Ivan tengo que ir a trabajar." (no Ivan I have to go to work) I told him. "Please stay." He said after thinking for a couple of minutes. "I love you Ducky but I can't." I told him kissing him then left. "Hola Ivan." I said when he called when I was going home. "Coming home?" He asked. "Yes Ivan I'm coming home." I told him. "Yay." He said before I hung up and drove home. I walked into the kitchen area and Ivan noticed me from the tampoline. "Bye." Ivan said to Tony then got off the trampoline and hugged me after they were most likely play fighting. "Por qué te aferras a mí?" (Why do you cling to me) I asked him hugging him tightly to me.

"No quiero que me dejes." (I do not want you to leave me) He told me. "Oh ducky, let us cuddle in Tessa's room." I told him leading him to my bed to where it was more private.