Chapter 28

"We are going to prank Emilio." Ivan told the camera, I was behind the camera with Ruben while Ivan kept on looking at me during the intro. I left to my room before they left to set stuff up. "100 pizzas." Ray said, the twins didn't know who it was but Ruben and I actually set it up so it was him coming with fake pizza boxes. He came in with a baseball bat scaring the twins making Ruben and I laugh. "I think this prank backfired on Ivan." I said to Ruben watching them hit pizza boxes with the baseball bat. "You guys are so weird." I said when the twins ended their video. "You like it." They said then both hugged me. "I do like it." I replied hugging them both. "Come on let's go for a walk or something." I said pulling away from the twins. "I'll come to protect you." Ivan said taking my hand. "You're too sweet." I said and we left.

The next day they decided to do a lie detector test for their video but instead they came rushing into the bathroom I was in after making me shut the lights off and then I realized why, someone was breaking in so I sat on the counter and waited with them scared. "Della." Ivan said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him. "It's ok." He whispered then we all got into the bathtub to hide. "It will be we are all here." I whispered putting my head on Ivan's shoulder as they were talking, I was sitting in between Ivan's legs with his arms wrapped tightly around me and he rested his head on my shoulder. The alarm went off meaning the person was trying to get in and Ivan's grip tightened even more. "Ow Ivan, let go." I said trying to get him to let go of me. "Baby I'm so sorry." He said loosening his grip and rubbing where he hurt me. "Thank you." I said turning and kissing him then we all got out.

They decided that Ivan should do the lie detector test and they asked him questions their fans wanted to know, and when Emi asked if he had a girlfriend I wasn't surprised when the test said he was telling the truth when he said he didn't since I am his wife and there is a difference. "Della are you hungry?" Emilio asked. "Yeah I am." I replied sitting in Ivan's lap. "I'll go make food." He quickly said then left. "He needs to get over his little phobia of us together." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, it's been a long time." He said. "It has and we've been through a lot already." I said then kissed him. "Yeah, and I'm so glad you're around." He said kissing my cheek. "Come get food." Emilio called making us get up and get slices of frozen pineapple pizza. "My favourite." I said getting some slices before the guys ate them all and we sat around the table eating and talking about anything.

"Odelia is coming to stay for a couple of days, we still have her bed from the team 10 house but you guys need to put it together and behave." I said. "Ok bebé we will behave." Ivan said so I got the bed and they put it together in my room. "We can be like a family." Ivan said after Emilio and Ruben left. "Yeah, you can come cuddle with me." I replied. "Our favourite thing to do, cuddle and be lazy." He said smiling. "Yeah, just being with each other." I replied. Thais dropped off Odelia for the night for us watch, I mean four almost adults it should be easy enough but boy was I wrong. "Ivan what are you doing?" I asked walking into the living room. "We're playing." He replied smiling at me. "You guys are cleaning everything up." I told him. "Ok." He replied. "Qué vamos a cenar?" (What are we going to have dinner) I asked everyone who had all of Odelia's toys she brought out and they were playing with everything, they also had a fort built out of blankets pillows and chairs.

"Macarrones con queso." (macaroni and cheese) Odelia replied looking at me. "Chicos?" (Boys) I questioned. "Sí seguro." (Yes sure) They all replied so I went to make homemade mac and cheese. "Oh bebé it smells wonderful in here." Ivan said walking into the kitchen. "Thank you." I said kissing him then he wrapped his arms around me. "You're going to be a great mother one day." He said resting his head against mine. "Thank you, you're going to be an interesting father but a good one, baby dela is happy." I replied. "Can we try for a baby?" He asked quietly. "We're still only eighteen." I replied. "But we already had a baby at sixteen why should us having another one be different?" He asked. "Because I'm not ready, I'd still have Odelia with me if I was ready at sixteen you think I wanted to give her up, that little girl is my life and she isn't even mine." I told him.

"Baby I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry I should stop but I want a baby and I can tell you want one too." He replied hugging me close to him. "I do but we are eighteen, we are still teenagers but you are kind of right we already had one pretty girl at sixteen why not have another baby now." I said. "Really?" He asked. "Of course, but we either need to be super quiet after Odelia leaves or wait until Emilio and Ruben leave for a couple of days." I said. "Mamá." Odelia said when I sat down on my bed that night. "Sí bebé." I replied. "Tendrás más bebés con papá." (You will have more babies with dad) She asked as she got into bed with me. "Estarías celoso si papá y yo tuviéramos bebés pero los conservamos y no tú?" (Would you be jealous if dad and I had babies but we keep them and not you?) I asked her as she rested her head against me. "No, puedo ir a verte cada vez que quiera." (No, I can go to see you whenever I want) She told me smiling. "Sí, puedes, así que papá y yo hablaremos sobre eso." (yeah you can, so dad and I will talk about it) I told her. "Ok mamá buenas noches." (ok mom goodnight) She said then got into her bed and went to sleep.

The boys left to film a video leaving Odelia and I to play all day before Thais came to pick her up and the next few days we made sure Emilio and Ruben were out of the house for long periods of time. "Idella, we pranked Ivan today and pretended like he was getting arrested." Emilio told me. "Seriously, Emi you're pranks are going too far dude." I told him. "We're savage." Emilio said. "STOP SAYING THAT EMILIO!" I yelled getting sick of that excuse and he looked scared. "I'm sick of you saying that, just because that was one of the only words Jake taught you two." I said then walked away from them. "She's never yelled like that before." I heard Ivan say as I was leaving the room. "What do we do?" Emilio asked. "Uh, just leave her alone for a bit." Ivan told them letting me go to my room.

"Emilio Ivan can I talk to you two?" I asked walking into their room. "Of course." They replied and we went to the living room. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just you always say because you're savage and have since the team 10 days and you guys just need to realize that can't be your answer to everything because you will get in big trouble and you might not be living here much longer and I mean you may get deported for good." I told them. "We're sorry, for everything it's not fair to you." Emilio said hugging me. "I feel like I'm your mother and that shouldn't be happening." I replied. "We know." Ivan said and Emi agreed we hugged then went to do whatever.