Chapter 35

"I'm going out for a while." I told Ivan the next morning. "No, be lazy with me today." He replied hugging me tightly. "I can't I have stuff to do, I need clothes, I have to go get some stuff from Thais and I'm going to get my nails done and maybe go to the Beauty Spa." I replied. "You don't need to go, you're so beautiful." He replied. "Ivan let me go." I replied trying to get out of his hold. "Why are you acting like a child?" I asked looking at him. "I want to come with you." He said. "No, I need time alone from you three." I replied. "Please, I'll be good I'll help you pick out clothes and get stuff from Thais, and I'll even get my nails done and go to Beauty Lounge spa." He said. "Erika is going to be at Beauty Lounge." I told him. "Oh yeah I don't want to go." He said. "Ok." I replied kissing him then left.

I went shopping for maternity clothes before I show too much, then went to pick up baby stuff from Thais, luckily and thankfully she kept everything for me from when Odelia was an infant, then I got my nails done then went to Beauty Lounge Spa where I saw Erika. "Hey Rik." I said walking by her. "Idella?" She asked coming up and hugging me. "Yeah what's going on how are you?" I asked hugging her back. "Nothing much, I got a new crew and new friends and I'm good how are you." She replied. "I am pregnant with Ivan's baby so I decided to treat myself today." I replied. "Taking care of yourself is important when pregnant." Veronica said walking out. "Very much, I got clothes, saw Thais, got my nails done and this is the last thing on my list." I said.

"We all miss you and Nick is sad that they had to kick you out but Ivan and you are so perfect together." She said hugging me. "Thank you Rik, I miss everyone." I replied. "This is my new best friend Taylor." She said. "Hey, I'm Idella." I said and we shook hands. "I was going to suggest we could all hang out but I don't think that's a good idea." Rik said. "Oh, don't worry about Ivan, the twins have to get over themselves at some point I love both of them but this is out of control." I told them. "You are right." Rik replied. "I mean, all of you were my friends too, and I'm not like the twins although I understand where my boys were coming from, Jake and the others were mean to them." I said. "Well you better get going, don't make the queen wait." She then said and I left. When I was done I went home.

"Hey boys." I said walking into their room. "Idella." Ivan said getting up and hugging me. "How was your day?" I asked him. "Good we did this all day." He replied. "Oh fun." I replied before kissing him. "Come snuggle." He said pulling me to the beds. "Alright." I replied. "You're so beautiful, you always are." Ivan said kissing me. "Thank you baby, you're always handsome." I replied laying on him. "Stop being cute." Emilio said. "Oh alright." I replied. "Can we move into your room?" Ivan asked me. "Of course you can move into my room you always can." I replied. "Great." He replied smiling before getting up and brought all of his things into my room. "I like your TV." Ivan said laying on my bed. "I know." I replied.

He then set up his XBox in my room and sat on the floor then started to play some game as I laid on the bed with my head by his. "Come here babe." Ivan said pausing the game. "What?" I asked. "Come sit with me I'll teach you how to play." He replied. So I sat in between his legs and leaned against him as he gave me his controller and showed me how to play. "You're good." Ivan said putting his head on my shoulder. "Look at the happy couple." Emilio said snapchatting us. "Go away." Ivan said. "You two are so cute." Ruben said sitting beside us. "Thanks." I replied as Ivan wrapped his arms around me. "You're getting the hang of this." Emilio said as he sat on the other side of us. "I am." I replied smiling before turning my head and kissed Ivan.

After a while I gave Ivan the controller then snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arms around him while he played. "I'm glad you let us be lazy unlike whats happened before." Ivan said kissing my cheek. "I'm not a monster, plus I like you three too much, and I'm always tired now." I told him. "That's true." He replied kissing the side of my head. "When is the baby due?" Emilio asked me. "October." I replied. "Halloween?" Ivan asked. "Before Halloween." I replied. "That will be fun, we can dress the baby up." Ivan said making me smile. "She can be a ghost or a pumpkin or a princess." Emilio said. "I take it you want another niece." I said patting Emilio's knee. "Yeah of course." He replied. "What do you want?" I asked Ivan.

"I think we're going to have a boy." He told me. "I think we're going to have a boy too, what about you Ruben?" I asked. "I think you'll have a girl." He replied. "The parents want a boy and the uncles want a girl." I said. "Yup." Ivan agreed. Ruben and Emilio left to there room while I changed into some of Ivan's clothes then got into bed I slowly started to fall asleep when Ivan climbed into bed with me. The next day I had to help the boys film their new intro since their other one was their team 10 intro and we almost never talk about it, well not directly. The twins wanted a new intro so I helped them make it. "I think Ivan should hold the camera holder and rock it like a baby." Emilio said while smiling at us. "To hint at the baby if no one's actually remembered I'm pregnant. I still have a barely noticeable bump so you can't tell I'm pregnant." I said. "Ivan, Idella." Emilio said walking into our room. "What?" I asked as Ivan was too busy talking to the baby to notice his brother. "Let's go to the fair." He said. "Yeah, my baby's first trip to the fair." Ivan said looking at me. "Alright." I replied so we got ready and left.

After going on some of the rides the boys and I went to play some games, they played one for the camera and gave the prize to a little girl then the rest of the stuffed animal prizes we got are going to the baby per Ivan's request.