Chapter 39

"Now that birthdays are done until July, we can relax today." I said to Ivan. "Yeah just us Emilio and your dad." He said. "When is he going home?" I asked. "Soon." He replied. "Alright cool." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "Me siento mal que no voy nunca propongo a ella." (I feel bad that I'll never propose to her) I heard Ivan say walking to the kitchen. "Por qué no proponer y luego en su aniversario recita sus votos." (Why dont you propose and then on your anniversary recite your vows ) My dad said and I knew Ivan was smiling. "Puedo solicitar otra vez a su hija?" (Can I marry your daughter again) Ivan then asked my dad. "Sí." He replied making me smile although I knew my dad would say yes he's always liked Ivan.

I then walked into the kitchen. "Hola papá Hola Ivan." I said getting something to eat. "Hola Idella." They replied I kissed my dad's cheek then Ivan's before going back to my room. "Do you want to go for a hike?" Ivan asked me. "My dad." I replied. "Meet us there." He said so I took my dad to the airport and said goodbye to him and saw him leave the USA then went to meet up with the boys. "Dela." Emilio said hugging me. "I was gone about half an hour." I told him when we pulled away. "I know." He replied as Ivan decided to give me a piggy back ride up the hill. "Baby." I said wrapping myself around him. "Hey sweetheart." He replied as I kissed his cheek. "I'm taking you on a date tomorrow." He told me. "Alright that sounds fun." I replied.

When we were done I went home with Ivan. "Where are we going tomorrow?" I asked him. "That's a surprise, but wear something nice, not fancy." He told me. "Alright I swear if we go to a fast food place I'm going to smack you." I replied. "Ok ok I get it no fast food place." He said. When we got home we changed into comfy clothes and I watched Ivan play Fifa while we ate popcorn cuddled together. "Babé, Mi bella esposa." (Baby my beautiful wife) Ivan said shaking me lightly. "Que?" I asked opening my eyes. "Voy a pasar el rato con mi hermano hoy luego te vienen y te llevo a cabo." (I'm going to go hang out with my brother today then we'll come and I'll take you out) Ivan told me. "Ok." I replied as he gave me a kiss then left the house and I went back to sleep.

When I woke up I called Tessa over to help me get ready for tonight. "Where are they?" Tessa asked. "They went out for some reason I was sleeping so I didn't ask." I told her. "Oh I see." She replied as we looked at clothes. "So he said nice but not fancy." I told her. "What does that even mean?" She asked as we looked at clothes. "I have no clue, it's Ivan." I replied. "That's true." She said. "Ouuu how about this." T said holding up a nice shirt with a pair of jeans. "That looks perfect." I said smiling. I got ready for the date with Ivan and Tessa did my hair. "Can I do your make up Idella?" She asked. "For this sure." I said, Tessa has always wanted to do my make up but I don't like it so I've said no since we were in the team 10 house. She squealed then started on the make up but since I didn't have any we had to go out and get me some.

She left after a while of us hanging out then Emilio and Ivan came home. "Babe." I said hugging Ivan. "You look really pretty." Ivan said. "Thank you." I replied. "I'm going to go change." He said kissing me then went to our room. "Are you ready for tonight?" Emilio asked. "Yeah, Tessa came over and helped me get ready she even did my make up." I replied. "Yeah I can see that." He replied then went up to his room. "Are you ready?" Ivan asked a few minutes later. "Yeah of course." I replied so we left. "Where are we going?" I asked as we got an Uber. "It's still a surprise." He replied taking my hand. We stoped at a beach and we went for a walk down by the water. "Do you remember back home when we use to sneak out with Emilio and play at the beach?" He asked me.

"Yeah, you two were so bad back then and you dragged me around with you two but I'd always go anywhere with you two you know my dad loves both of you he always said I'd end up with one of you and look at us now, we got married in Vegas." I told him. "Yeah, about us being married." He said when we stopped. "What's going on?" I asked when we stopped. "Idella, cuando primero casarnos lo era por opción pero aunque fuera que habría dicho que sí a casarse le eres mi mejor amigo y el amor de mi vida que hemos estado al lado de uno al otro para siempre y yo no sería quien soy ahora si no fuera por que estar en mi vida que te amo tanto tan Idella, se quieres casarte conmigo para renovar nuestros votos?" (Idella, when we first got married it wasn't by choice for real but even if it was I would have said yes to getting married to you you are my best friend and the love of my life we've been beside each other for forever and I wouldn't be who I am now if it weren't for you being in my life I love you so much so Idella, will you marry me to renew our vows) Ivan asked while getting down on one knee.

"Ivan por supuesto voy a casarme contigo y a renovar nuestros votos." (Ivan of course I'll marry you and renew our vows) I replied tackling him onto the sand to kiss him. He then put the ring on my finger. "We can go to Spain and have our family there, Thais and Odelia can come too." He said hugging me when we stood up again. "Yes that sounds wonderful." I said smiling at him. "What do you say we get an Uber and go home to eat popcorn and watch TV." He said holding out his hand for me. "That sounds like my kind of night." I replied kissing him then we went home.