Chapter 38

"Idella es tiempo." (Idella it's time) Rebeca said walking into my room where the twins and I were just cuddling on my bed. "Vale." I replied so we got up and went to the patio. "Bebé, come sit beside me." Ivan said gettig a chair for me beside him. "Alright Ivi." I replied so I said beside him. After we sang happy birthday the boys each bit their own corner of the cake then one of them smashed the cake in the other's face. "Help me get ready for tonight." Ivan said before pulling me away from everyone and into our room. "Ivan do you really think this is a good idea?" I asked him. "Dela, it's my birthday." He said. "Fine." I replied so we got ready for tonight. "My beautiful wife." Ivan said pulling me close to him and I kissed him.

That night we went out in a limo and we were all just having a good time. "You know this life is very crazy." Ivan said that night. "It is, we're nineteen with the second child we created on the way." I replied. "Can I still do savage things?" He asked. "Yeah, just nothing like jumping off roofs or anything else." I told him. "No no no." He replied pulling me to him. "I can't wait to know the gender." I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep. "Idella, wake up." I heard Emilio say shaking me. "Why are you waking me up?" I asked him. "Because Ivan said you'd get mad at him if he did." He replied. "I wouldn't but what's going on?" I asked him. "It's really late in the morning it's almost noon." He told me. "Oh no." I replied getting up.

"Le hicimos un gran desayuno." (We made you a big breakfast) Rebecca said. "Gracias." I replied before sitting down and everyone ate. "What's the plans for today?" I asked the twins. "Just relax, we're also going to buy a truck and my family leaves." He told me. "You can't drive." I said. "I know but you can." He replied. "I have a car." I told him. "We know and it's a good car for the baby." He replied. "It is." I replied. "Can we start to buy things for the baby?" He asked me. "After my birthday we can." I replied. "Alright." He said. "Idella we have a surprise." Ivan said walking into the kitchen. "What?" I asked turning to him and saw my dad. "Papá." I said hugging him. "Idella." He replied hugging me tightly. "Ivan you shouldn't have." I said hugging him after.

"Hey, I want your family here for your birthday and the gender reveal." He replied. "Papá estoy embarazada e Iván es el padre." (Dad I'm pregnant and Ivan is the father) I told him. "Yes, I be a grandpa?" He asked. "Sí." I replied and he hugged me. Soon after the twins and their parents left for some reason and I spent time with my dad.

My birthday came and I got woken up by Ivan and Emilio getting into bed. "Happy birthday and mothers day." Ivan said. "Awe thank you." I replied before he gave me a couple of bags. "What's this?" I asked opening the first present. "What?" I asked confused pulling out some baby savage clothes. "Merch for baby." Ivan told me. "Awe, oh my gosh." I said. "For the baby to wear home." Emilio said. "Just for the baby." Ivan said. "We should sell the baby merch." I told them. "Yes." Ivan said looking at his brother.

"We made you food." Ivan said as he picked me up and brought me downstairs. "Awe you two." I said hugging Emilio then Ivan and kissing him. "Sit eat." Ivan said before someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." Emilio said leaving us alone. "Are you ready?" I asked holding Ivan's hand. "I think so." He replied kissing me. "T here." Tessa said walking into the dining room. "T." I said getting up and hugging her. "Happy birthday Idella." She said. "Thank you." I replied. "I got everything in the car but I need you and Ivan to leave for the morning." T said. "Alright." I replied as I finished eating then Ivan and I left with my dad to drive around and do fun stuff.

When we got back to the house Tessa brought Tristian, Kai, Kayla and Nathan over for everything as well as Thais her husband and Odelia. "Alright birthday girl what do you want to do first?" Tessa asked. "I want to know the gender." I said. "We can do that." She said so we all went outside and Emilio gave Ivan and I poppers. "Someone get this on video." I said. "I will be the videographer today." Nathan said. "Jake's ex videographer." I said. "Yup, because of drama going on." He replied. "Cool." I said. "Are you ready Dela?" Ivan asked. "Of course." I replied. "On a count of three." T said smiling. "One two three." She said then we popped the poppers and blue confetti popped out and I gasped. "Oh my gosh Ivi." I said before hugging him. "A boy." He whispered as Endellion came out and laid on my feet. "Hey bud." I said picking him up.

"Congratulations." Thais said coming up and hugging us as well as Odelia. "Babé niño." Odelia said hugung me. "Sí tu hermanito." (Yes your baby brother) I replied. After a while of us talking to everyone Tessa and Emilio went inside. "Should we leave them alone together?" I whispered to Ivan. "Yeah it's fine, it's Tessa and Emilio." He replied kissing the side of my head. "Are we ready for a baby boy?" I asked him. "I have no clue." He replied. "What if he's a savage like his dad and uncle." I said. "We can handle that." He replied. "We can't even take care of Odelia and she's not even ours." I said. "Ok that is true." He replied resting his head against mine. "What if we can't raise a baby?" I asked him. "Idella, we can it's not just going to be us, we're nineteen but at the same time we're ready, we wouldn't be having a baby if we weren't ready." He told me.

"I'm not ready." I said before T and Emilio came out with a cake and they were all singing happy birthday, Emilio singing in Spanish for my dad. I blew out the candles and Ivan smushed some cake on my face. "Thank you baby." I said before kissing him. "It happened to me." He said. We then all got a piece of cake and ate while having fun. "Thank you everyone for coming, this was a dream come true." I said while standing on a chair with Ivan's help. Soon after people started to leave and Nathan gave me my camera. "Thank you Nathan, it was great to finally see you again." I said hugging him then hugging Tristan then Kayla and Kai, Tessa was staying to help the twins clean as well as Nathan.