< 12 >

"Kill him! Kill him!" Taehyung shouted at Jimin's tv from where he and Jimin were playing Dead Island. The younger forced him to play when he heard that Jimin hasn't played video games in years. "Jimin you have got to be the most maladroit player in history." Namjoon laughed from where he cuddled Jin on the couch.

"I'm trying." Jimin exasperated, mashing the buttons on the ps4 controller. Honestly, he didn't even know the controls of the game cause Taehyung was not a good instructor. Taehyung whined when they lost the game for the fifteenth time and pouted, "you're not good at video games."

Jimin passed the remote to Jungkook who was sitting next to Taehyung on the couch.

(I drew this picture, hopefully it helps. Also I suck at drawing lol)

 Also I suck at drawing lol)

"I'm bored, this is no fun." Jimin sighed. They have been doing this ever since they got here (around two and it was now five). "Where's your family anyways?" Hoseok asked from his spot on the floor.

"Parents are staying the night at work and my brother said something about an experimental treatment or something? I don't really remember." Jimin shrugged. They were going to have their first sleepover and he wanted to make it count.

"My hair is boring." Jimin whined, pulling at the dark brown locks. "I want a change." He sighed. "You could always dye it." Yoongi shrugged, looking up at Jimin. Jimin thought for a moment.

"I-I don't know. It damages your hair and it can cau-." "Nope, it's ineluctable now, you have to! Everyone else here has dyed hair," Namjoon reached over Jin and started messing with Jungkook's hair, "even Jungkook's.. even though it doesn't look like it." Jungkook swat at his hand and brought his own hand up to his hair to fix it.

Jimin was still nervous about the whole thing. What were his parents going to think? "Screw it, let's do it." Jimin shook his head, not even believing his own words. Was he really allowing this?

Hoseok and Jin cheered while Namjoon asked, "do you think any of the noona's will let us take some of the hair dye? I don't want Jiminie to have cheap branded ones." "Stop calling me Jiminie, it's weird." Jimin complained.

They called up one of their stylists and luckily she was still at their building. "What color do you want, Jimin?" Namjoon asked, getting up, along with Jin (one of the few that could drive in the group).

Jimin went through the colors of the rainbow and in-between but couldn't think of anything that would look good on him. He shrugged as he answered, "surprise me," he then added, "just don't make it too crazy."

While the five were waiting for them to come back, they decided to order pizza and it would get there by the time the two came back. "They're probably gonna be late from making out in the car." Yoongi chuckled, making Jimin blush.

Jimin was never really good at relationships. He always got slapped from girls at his school from 'leading them on.' Just because he was too shy to say no to a girl when he was, in fact, gay.