< 34 >

One Month Later

~

"Pah pah pah pah pahhhh." Hoseok watched with smile as his Jiminie performed his part on Blood, Sweat, and Tears for him. His eyes almost weld up with tears just from thinking back to the wheelchair days.

He's come so far in little time. He remembers when Jimin was lost on Go Go but here he is now, finishing up learning the dance. This would be the sixth song that he's learned.

It was the chorus now, Jimin's breathing was hard. It didn't let him stop though, he wouldn't quit until he couldn't move anymore.

Hoseok admired Jimin's work ethic. Although, sometimes he would go too hard. Hoseok has given himself the job to make sure Jimin stays hydrated.

He also is giving himself the job of being Jimin's potential boyfriend. He was planning to ask Jimin out today. He just had to think of a right time. Since their first date, they've gone on seven more and hung out every day since then.

Hoseok was enjoying his time before they had to get back to work again. He loved his career but it was tiresome. Nonetheless, it's his dream, what he's always wanted. He just wished that Jimin could have done the same.

Maybe there was still a chance though. But even if he could, Jimin sadly wouldn't be able to be apart of their group. Hoseok would still support him no matter what he wanted.

Jimin finished the end, posing with his thumb up and feet together. Hoseok clapped, running over to hand Jimin a water.

"You did awesome Jiminie! Gosh, I'm so proud of you." Hoseok cooed as Jimin took a small sip from the drink. He had one hand resting on his hip. "Thank you. You know, every time I listen to this song, I think of the first concert I went to, to see you."

"Oh, really?" Jimin nodded. He gave the water back to the elder, who also took a sip from it. "Yeah, sadly my idiotic self wasn't paying attention. But when I did, this song is what pulled me in. I didn't want to admit it at the time." Jimin chuckled.

"You weren't an idiot, just lost." He hummed and put down the waterfall. When he looked back at the younger, he smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" Jimin asked, confused. He thought there was something on his face on clothes. Maybe he has sweat stains?! Jimin became embarrassed.

"Just looking at your beautiful face." Jimin brushed past him and scoffed. "You've been saying that for a month now and I'm still not used to it." He shook his head.

Hoseok laughed turning around to back hug the younger. He nuzzled his face into Jimin's neck. The boy smelt like the vanilla scents he used.

"Well I'm not gonna stop doing," Hoseok cheekily laughs, placing a small peck on his warm collarbone. He felt Jimin lean into his hold. It felt perfect.

"How could I be so lucky," The younger sighed contently. World famous idol in love with an ex-douche kid. Jimin was just waiting for Hoseok to pop the question. He already knew his answer.

See, he would ask himself but he wasn't that bold enough to do it. He was too afraid of that small percent of rejection. Even if Hoseok didn't ask, he was still happy with where they were at now.

"You lucky? Psh, I'm the one that's lucky." Hoseok let go of him (Jimin internally sighing at the leaving warmth) and turned him around. "You make me so happy."

It made Jimin smile, "you make me happy too." Hoseok copied the younger and just looked at the younger. He was just so beautiful. He couldn't help it.