< 14 >

HAPPY BIRTHDAY aestheticallybangtan !!! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU!!!
+++++

"Jimin wake up." Jimin felt someone shaking him awake. "Go away mom, I'm sleepy." He mumbled, bringing the covers to go over his face.

Jimin didn't end up going to bed until 3 am. All the mixed emotions kept his mind up and racing. It was now eight am and they had to start getting ready.

"It's Jihyun, you dim." Jimin winced when Jihyun flicked his forehead. "Now get up, we have to leave in a couple of hours."

Jimin's groaned at the thought of leaving him warm comfy bed. The only thing he wanted to do right now is sleep. "Come on," Jihyun whined, "you'll sleep during the surgery. But you gotta get up now."

Jimin peeked one eye open and saw Jihyun towering over him. "The surgery is in four hours, why do I have to get up now." Jimin mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Well we have to get there an hour before the surgery and don't you want to see the guys before you go?" "They can wait for me." Jimin shooed his brother off with a wave of his hand.

Jihyun scoffed, "you made me do this." And with one swift movement, he pulled the covers off of Jimin. The older whined, "that's not fair. I can't bring my legs up to huddle in warmth." Jimin pouted, puffing out his cheeks.

"After today, you'll get to. The quicker you get up, the quicker you'll be there." Jimin rolled his eyes and sat himself up.

"Something easy and comfy cause i have to change anyways."

~

After getting Jimin changed, he saw their parents eating. It made Jimin's mouth water but then he remember what the doctor said. He once again muttered how it wasn't fair and Mrs. Park gave him a sympathetic look.

"Don't worry, we can get you something to eat after the surgery. And not that hospital food either. My baby deserves more than that."

Mr. Park got up and placed his mug in the sink. His mom scolded his father and told his to place the cup in the dishwasher.

~

"Hello once again Mr. Park. Today's the big day." Dr. Shinn smiled and shook Jimin's hand. Jimin gave his best smile but his nervousness was wedged in-between the smile.

Doctor Shinn notices. "Don't worry. You're in good hands. You have nothing to be afraid of."

His doctor then explain what was going to happen in the surgery and how he would have to stay in the hospital for two days but would be at home recovering for one to four weeks

"Good luck. I will see you after the operation Jimin."

His parents were in the plastic chairs next to the bed while Jihyun was laying at the foot of it. Just then, the door opened and seven people barged into the room.