< 27 >

Can you believe there are only eight more chapters left?

~

It was a couple minutes later that Jimin pulled away from his brother's embrace. His eyes were swollen and head pounding with anxiousness. "W-what am I supposed to do?" Jimin asked so forlornly.

Jihyun didn't respond though, what was there to say? Jimin reached over and grabbed a little tissue box on his nightstand. "Am I overreacting about all this, I feel like I am." Jimin sighed. He played with his soft comforter.

Jihyun shook his head and sat onto the bed. It was sad to see how Jimin was so insecure about himself. "No Hyung, people are sending threats and saying mean things about. You have the right to feel upset."

Jimin's phone gave a notification and Jimin groaned. It was probably going to be another comment on his twitter. "Can you check Jihyun? I can't bear to look at it." He leaned back into the pillows.

"It's Namjoon Hyung, he said he wants to call you. What should I reply?" Jimin shook his head and took his phone out of Jihyun's hands.

"Can you leave? Sorry, I kinda just want to be alone when I talk." Jimin asked sheepishly. He didn't want to come off as rude.

"Yeah sure, that's fine. Just come get me if you need anything, alright?" Jimin gave him a thankful look and Jihyun left the room.

[ To Joonie]

Yeah, sure. I'll call you now.

Jimin presses the call button and raised the phone to his ear. In less than five seconds, there was an answer. "Jimin, are you alright? I saw what happened, Jungkook feels so guilty."

Jimin bit his lip, "honestly.. a little shaken up." He heard Namjoon sigh from the other end, "we are really sorry Jiminie, we are trying to get it under control without bringing even more attention to you."

Jimin shook his head, although the older could not see it. "Maybe I should just delete my Twitter." 

"Jiminie, you shouldn't have to delete it because of the harsh comments. We've learned to ignore it and focus on those who do support us." There was some noise coming from Namjoon's side of the call. Jimin listened with furrowed eyebrows.

"Jimin Hyung, are you okay?!" Taehyung yelled through the phone with a worried tone. "Tae, just put it on speaker." Joon said from in the background. Taehyung hummed, Jimin assuming he had done so.

"I don't even know what to do." Jimin rubbed out of his face. He wasn't ready for all this stress, it all came overnight. "Jungkook didn't mean for this to happen, however, he is trying to atone the situation... but he locked himself in his room while he's at it."

"Tell him to call me, I want to talk to him." Jimin said in a firm tone. He wasn't mad at the younger, he just wanted to talk to him. Namjoon spoke in a sad tone, "he thinks you hate him."

"And that's why I need to talk to him. Although he did kinda give away my name, it was mostly the fans." Jimin said. "Alright, I doubt he will call you first though." Namjoon said. "We're sorry still, you don't deserve all that hate."

"That just seems to be the downsides of idols. Can't be close to anyone but your family and own group." Namjoon sighed. "Yeah, you have to act and dress a certain or they will point out every single flaw on you."

The three were silent, Jimin was taking in all the words. He didn't realize how hard it was to be an idol. He's heard rumors but it never coming from one of the direct sources. Taehyung was the one who spoke up first.