~4~

Jack G's POV

Once we left Hazel's house, Jack went back to his. I went up to my room to take a shower when I got a text. Then another. I was put into a group convo with Jack and Hazel.

HM: Hey
JJ: Sup
JG: Hey, I'll text ya guys later. I gotta shower.
HM: K
JJ: Later

I put down my phone and hopped in the shower.

About five minutes later I got out and put on a hoodie and basketball shorts. I had 23 texts from Jack and Hazel. Seems like she fit right in. She didn't talk as much as us but she was still really cool.

Jack J's POV

As soon as I got home, I got a text from Hazel. Then I added Jack to the conversation. We talked for a while but I eventually had to eat dinner. I guess they did the same.

I called Jack after I finished eating.

"Hey." He said once he finally answered.

"Sup?"

"Not much. You?"

"Same. Do you wanna come over and make a vine?"

"Sure. Be there in five."

"Kay."

He hung up and I went down to the kitchen to wait. We had been making vines for a while and had gotten pretty popular.

Once he got here we went down to the basement to film. It was something about school. It had just finished uploading when I got a text from Hazel. So did Jack.

We checked the group convo and groaned. This wasn't gonna be a great conversation.
-------------------------------------
A/N
Oooo! I wonder what it is! I mean, I know because I'm writing it. You know what I mean.
At this point I want to thank whoever is reading this!
I'll probably update often, since it's summer.
Bye