~15~

Hazel's POV

We were finally there. I was at Magcon. We walked into a side entrance and made our way to the back room. There were 3 tables that had seating tags and Magcon bags next to each chair. I sat at table 3 with Hayes, Sam, and Jacob. The newer people (Hayes joined the year before). Table 1 had Nash, Cameron, Shawn, and Matt and Table 2 had Jack, Jack, Taylor, and Aaron.

We were all just joking around and we heard screaming. A lot of it. We knew what it meant. The fans were inside and waiting. I started to get really anxious. I have terrible stage fright and I was nervous about embarrassing myself in front of all of the fans. What if they hate me in real life?

"It'll all be fine. Just be yourself," Shawn smiled down at me. He gave me a hug and then they started to call our names.

"Please welcome to the stage Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Matt Espinosa, Jack Johnson, Jack Gillinsky, Hayes Grier, and our three newest members, Jacob Whitesides, Hazel Marone, and Sam Wilkinson!"

Everybody was screaming and cheering. I walked out and I almost cried. I was so proud of, not myself, but my friends. They have inspired and helped so many people. I felt the love of the amazing fans. They are genuine.

"Hey everyone!" Jack Gillinsky started us off. "We have some new members here for their first, of many, Magcons! How about you each take turns introducing yourselves a bit. Jacob, you start. And then Hazel. And finally Sam. Cool?"

"That's fine!" Jacob started introducing himself. I kind of went in and out of listening. I scanned the crowd and Jacob and the other guys. After a bit it was my turn.

"Um, Hey people!" I kind of laughed and girls cheered. A few guys. "Well, my name is Hazel Marone. I make singing and random vines. I also have a gaming YouTube channel. I am a very socially anxious person. I like to say I have the social skills of a deaf and blind turtle." That got a few laughs. "Not many people know why I stated vine. It was a date from Hayes Grier. Yep. I moved in next door to THE JACK GILLINSKY when my grandmother died. We took her house. He had a party a couple days after we met and he invited me. It was me and Magcon. Super weird. I made friends though. Great ones. And it is because of these guys and you that i am here so thank you very much!" The guys all 'aww''ed and people clapped and shit.

One Sammy started I started to feel more comfortable. I laughed at what he said and at the guys jokes. The fans would shout sweet or funny things and I responded once or twice. Once we finished the little talking thing, the guys stepped aside while Jack G, Shawn, and I sang a couple songs together. It was so amazing to get to perform live with my friends. It was weird thinking and saying that. Friends. My only friends. The best friends I could ever ask for.

Once we finished that, it was time for signing things and photo-op.