~32~

Hazel's POV

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I opened my eyes slowly, waiting for my eyes to adjust. The room was all white. There was a tube in my hand that was connected to a machine. I looked to my right and saw Sam sitting in a chair. Jack G was asleep next to him.

"Sammy?" I somehow managed to get out. His head shot up and a smiled inched onto his face. He started slapping Jack's shoulder.

"Jack! She's up!" He ran to my side. "Hey." He held my hand tight in his.

"Oh my god. Hazel, hi! Thank god you're okay!" Jack came next to Sam.

"Sort of okay. I am in a hospital." They laughed a bit.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Um, he was just yelling at me after I pushed him off of me. He hit me. A lot. Hard. I got knocked out like 3 times until I was out for good. Honestly, I thought I was dead." His grip got tighter on my hand.

"We are all happy you aren't." He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. "That reminds me. Jack, wanna go get the rest of the guys and tell them she's awake?" He nodded his head and left the room.

"They're here?" As I said this, they came running in.

"OMG! Hazel! You're okay! I love you so much!" Mahogany ran up and gave me a hug. The guys all had things with them and I started to cry. (I cry a lot. Sorry) No one has ever cared so much about me.

"Here, I'm really glad you're okay." Cameron smiled and gave me some Reese's Cups. Everyone started giving we flowers and candy and stuffed animals. They were really sweet.

"I don't understand how someone could actually do this to you. You're beautiful, funny, smart, and an amazing girl. You don't deserve any of this!" Jack started to break down. Everyone else had left the room. We sat and cried together. My best friend and I. I was so lucky to have him.

"I don't understand either. I wish I had known why." Sam walked back in and Jack decided to let us talk.

"When I saw you lying on the floor and him standing over you, I couldn't take it." He sat with me on the hospital bed. "He was put in jail 30 to life. I'm just happy to have you back with me. I'm never gonna let you go again. If something happens, I don't know what I'll do."

"Sammy, I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~Three Weeks Later~~~

"When can we tell everyone?" Sam and I were cuddling on the green room couch. He was twirling my hair in his fingers. After the incident, I decided to take a break from Magcon. This was my first show since Texas. Sam and I have been dating the whole time. I wanted to wait until I was back to Magcon to tell the fans about us.

"We could do it today, at the show. I'm sure a fan will ask during the Q&A."

"Are you sure? We don't have to if you aren't ready."

"I'm positive. I've wanted to tell them since day one. I think it's time now. We have been dating for a while." I sat up and put my arms around him.

"One month in two days." He kissed my lips sweetly as Nash walked in.

"Awwwww! How cute! Come on, love birds. It's time to go onstage. Are you sure you are ready, Hazel?" I looked at Sam and then back at Nash as a smiled spread over my face.

"Let's get out there!"