~17~

Matt's POV

"Believe me, I've tried." She ran down the hall. I glared at the bitch in front of me, but I was focused on what Hazel had said. I shivered. Why hadn't she told us. I saw Jack G go down the hall after her. I decided to stay and talk to this girl. She was like a Barbie doll. It was uncanny, actually. Fake tan and all.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I shouted almost too loudly. The other people were standing behind her looking both worried and awkward.

"I was just stating facts. And guess what, she agrees." My mouth opened but no words came out. I was so pissed! I coughed and tried again.

"You have no right! You don't know what she has been through. You aren't her. She is so high above you and you can't take it. Just leave." A security guard had come over just in time to hear my request. He put a hand on her shoulder and asked her to leave.

"No! I have a right to be here!"

"Actually, right now, you don't," the guard replied. "If any member of Magcon finds you in anyway a threat you can be forced to leave."

"I can understand people hating online, but to come here just to bully someone is ridiculous." With that, she was escorted out.

Once that was out of the way my focus went back to what Hazel said. I've tried. I shook my head and looked up to see some girls had walked over. I plastered a fake smile on my face and continued to sign things for these amazing people.

I love them but I wasn't in the mood. I was just worrying about Hazel. The second Jack returned, I pulled him aside.

"I took care of the girl who said those things to her. Is Hazel okay?" I looked up at him, pleading a good answer.

"Yeah. She is fixing her makeup and then she'll be back. Don't make a fuss about it to the other guys. We can all talk later. Okay?" I nodded my head and went back to my table.

She was okay.

--------------------------------------

A/N

Yay for Matt's POV and for multiple updates!

I'm on vacation so I'll update at 2 am very often I think.

Thanks for reading!