~6~

Hazel's POV

"Please mom! Aren't you happy that I have friends now? Kind of. At least, I think we're friends." I begged my mother to let me go to the party.

"You have chores."

Yep. New house and I already have chores. Typical.

"I'll do them right now. The party isn't until 7. I have 3 hours!" I stared at her for a moment, awaiting a reply.

"Fine. But be careful!"

"Thanks mom! Love you! I'll go tell them I can go and then start those chores."

I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone from its charger. I clicked on Gilinsky's contact and it starts to ring. He better answer.

Jack G's POV

I was about to eat my sandwich when my phone started to ring. It was Hazel. I answered after the 4th ring.

"Hello?" I said smiling.

"Hey, um, my mom said I can come later. It's at 7 right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, see ya then."

"Bye. See ya at 7."

I texted Jack right away.

JG: Hazel is coming tonight.
JJ: Cool. Did you tell the other guys?
JG: Shit! I'll do that now

I immediately entered our Magcon group chat.

JG: This girl just moved in next door to me. Her name is Hazel and she's our age. I invited her to the party tonight. She is a fan of some of you guys. I don't know which though.
SM: Cool
ME: Alright
NG: Is she hot?
NG: I'm kidding. Sort of
CD: Okay. See ya guys then
SW: And I haven't met her yet? I live across the street!
TC: Sounds cool. Hope she's my fan ;)
AC: Same here
JG: Settle down boys
CR: See ya guys then

I put down my phone and ate my sandwich.

~~~~~~Two Hours Later~~~~~~

Hazel's POV

"What am I gonna wear?" I said aloud to myself, as I do at times. "I have sweats, a hoodie, and about 20 bracelets on right now. I have to change." I jumped into the shower and washed my boob-length turquoise hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I examined my dresser and then my closet. I decided on a white shirt that read "too glam to give a damn" in purple letters, black shorts, and my black high top converse. I added my charm bracelet and went to do my hair.

I plugged in my curling iron as I blew it dry. I put it into loose wavy curls and clipped back my bangs. I then applied concealer, mascara, and purple eyeliner. I decide to wear my contacts because my black "nerd" glasses really didn't match my outfit.

By the time I was done it was 7:10. Shit. I walked across my lawn onto his. When I rang the doorbell a boy with light chestnut hair opened the door.