~24~

Sam's POV

"What can I get for ya'll?" Our waitress stood twirling her hair. She was definitely southern and about Cameron's age. She was staring at Jack G with dreamy eyes.

We all ordered our food and she went back to the counter.

"That waitress totally has a thing for Jack." Mahogany would be the one to one to mention it. We all laughed.

"I know. She is still staring at me!" We looked back and she was smiling at him. She blushed and turned away. "Weird."

"Whatever. She better stop messing around and bring our food. I'm starving!" Hayes was like the comedy relief and his 'shtick' was food.

A couple minutes later she brought a huge tray full of food over. Hayes ordered 8 pancakes and ate them all within 2 minutes! He needs help.

When were were all done we decided to split the check. She brought it back with a recite for each person, except Mahogany (Jacob insisted) and Hayes, and winked at Jack before walking away. His had a number written on it and a kids mark from her lipstick.

"Oooo! Looks like you have an admirer!" Hazel wiggled her eyebrows and I started thrusting. Everyone laughed, except Taylor who couldn't breath (he gets way to excited).

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "I don't believe I will find time to call her anyway. Let's go. We don't wanna be late."

We all got up and left. The limo was waiting on the side of the building for us. I sat next to Hazel, and we were smushed. Her hair smelled, strange. She told us she bleached her hair but I wasn't expecting a smell.

"Sorry everyone!" It was Bart's fault for us being smushed. She had a suitcase in the back in the middle of the row. Bart was in the front. After apologizing he closed the window-thingy.

Hazel was really pretty. I liked that color in her hair. I liked her outfit. I liked her face. God, this is a problem. I don't want to come between Jack and her. What if she doesn't like me.

We got there and I was finally able to stretch out. We all wandered inside stretching our limbs and got to the green room. I grabbed my Magcon beanie and sat down.

"Five minutes everyone. Get focused and ready for fun!

Today's schedule: /1st - Welcome!\ /2nd- Stage show (Jack, Jack, Nash skit)\ /3rd- Performance (Hazel & Shawn)\ /4th- Photos\ /5th- Sign and socialize!\ /6th- Fan Game\ /7th- Closing\ See ya in five."

With that Bart left the room.