~21~

Matt's POV

"I'm sorry about earlier. I wanted to talk to you then but we had to finish." We were right outside of the elevator.

"It's fine. I understand completely." There was a silence. "So, why?"

"Different reasons. Kevin. Bullies. Family. Take your pick!" She looked at her lap. She was nervous for my response.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you talk about it." She looked up at me, hurt.

"I wanted to. I want you to know everything about me. I want you to trust me." She was sincere.

"I'm sorry." I was the one to look away this time. I couldn't look at her a second longer. She wanted me to trust her. I did trust her. I do trust her. "I do trust you Hazel. I just don't want anyone to hurt you again. Okay?"

"Alright. Now, let's go to Nash's room and party!" She grabbed my hand and ran down the hall to his room. We knocked and Aaron greeted us.

"Get in here ya lazies!" We were apparently the last ones to enter.

I wouldn't have called it a party, though. The guys were all just talking and laughing and jumping around on the beds.

Nash's POV

"Guys, I'm gonna record a video. It's gonna be a Q&A. I'll tweet it. Who wants to be in it?" Everyone started screeching.

"You're actually gonna let me be in a video with you?" Hayes pouted his lip and batted his eyes.

"Nope!" I nudged him. "Everyone except you."

@NASHGRIER

Hey guys! The Magcon crew and I are making a Q&A video. Tweet us your questions!

After an hour I checked the questions people had tweeted. There were enough. I decided not to screen them, for extra fun.

"Alright, who all is being in the video?"

Sammy

Taylor

Jack

Jack

Hazel

Cam

Mahogany

And even Hayes

-----------------------------------------

A/N

I am back home and hopefully will update more often.

I'm not sure about this chapter.

I know what I'm doing next Chapter though.

Thanks for reading

<(•_•)>