~18~

Hazel's POV

I reentered the main area and you couldn't even tell anything had happened. I looked fine. I was smiling and took my seat next to Matt. He gave me a worried look.

"I'll talk to you after. About what I said," I whispered in his ear. I pulled away and he gave me a weak smile. I could tell he wanted to talk now but was willing to wait.

I signed a bunch more things and then we were all escorted to the photo area. There were these white backdrop things that we each stood at. I was in between Sam and Hayes.

"Everything okay? I saw you run down the hall." Sam looked at me seriously.

"I'm fine." I smiled and waited for the fans to reach me. I was one of the last people in the row. Fans would go by, stopping at each member for photos. The first people to each me were this guy and girl. They said their names were Krissy and Noah. Noah had an amazing smile and piercing blue eyes.

"I like your gaming videos. You're really good!" That smile.

"Thanks!" I returned the smile. "So, your girlfriend convinced your I come with her?" They laughed a bit.

"This is my brother. I would NEVER date him." Sam overheard and laughed. I gave him a look and he went back to taking pictures with crazy fangirls.

"Well, let's just take this photo," I said as they got next to me. I did one with both of them and then one with each separately. Noah stood next to me and at the last second I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks!" he said as they walked away. He had slid something into my pocket. I'll check it later. I took a bunch more photos. After a bunch of girls, who were just crying because the guys hugged them or something, were done taking photos with me, it was time for lunch.