~12~

Matt's POV

Hazel is joining Magcon? That's awesome! She is really talented. Her vines aren't only singing ones, though. She makes some funny ones with the Jacks and with Sam sometimes. But, my favorites are of her in her room just giving her opinion.

She gets nervous around people, though. I can tell. When I first opened the door for her she seemed really nervous and anxious. I just hope that that doesn't interfere with meeting fans on tour.

Our fans are amazing. I'm sure we will have a lot of the same fans and maybe even some more. Bart decided he wanted some girls to join. He was also adding Mahogany. She was gonna basically be like a DJ.

When Magcon starts in 3 days, it's gonna be awesome.

"Matt! Come here!" I walk into the other room and all of the guys are watching some movie.

"What?" I reply. Why do they want me to watch this dumb movie?

"Watch it with us! It's funnier when you make fun of it the whole time!" Nash said while Hayes was giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fiiiiine!" I groaned. At least I was with my friends.

Sam's POV

I can't wait for Magcon! I'm even more excited now that Hazel is coming. She is really talented and caring. She really deserves this.

Yes, I like her. Don't get too excited. I'm pretty sure she likes one of the other guys. I mean, there are twelve of us so she has plenty of options.

She might not even like a Magcon guy! It could be that Phil kid from first period for all I know!

I look over at her and she is on twitter. Probably telling her fans about Magcon. Just then, I get mentioned in a tweet from the Magcon twitter.

@MAGCONTOUR

We are so excited for out next round of Magcon. Our first stop is going to be Los Angeles! We also have three new members joining us. Please welcome Sam Wilkinson, Jacob Whitesides, and Hazel Marone. Get your tickets now and we hope to see you there!

Well, now they know that I'm coming. I hope to meet some of my fans. They are really supportive of me and all say they want to have my babies. Let's hope I don't get raped there!

------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey! I had a bit of writers block but I think this turned out how I wanted. Thanks to those who are reading! Feel free to leave comments if you have questions or ideas!

Byeeee