~5~

Hazel's POV
I reluctantly ate my chicken breast with broccoli and my mother started to ask questions. She asked about my head and how it happened. I just told her I tripped and fell. It was at least half true. Once she gave up on prying, I started to go to my room. I passed by my sister's room and heard a fit of laughter. I poked my head in.

"What's so funny?" She gave me an annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes.

"It's called vine. You wouldn't get it," she rudely answered.

"Umm, Liv, I have a vine. Who are you watching?" I had gotten pretty into that app. I was following people like Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matt Espinosa, and Shawn Mendes.

"You like this? Finally something in common with you! You are like a molding stump sometimes!" I tried to brush off the insult. "If you must know, I'm watching Jack&Jack. They are really funny! And VERY hot!"

Wait, two Jacks. It couldn't be them but it had to be them. I ran up to my room and hopped onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and opened vine. I searched Jack and Jack. It was them! And they had almost 3 million followers. I watched a few and died laughing. Once I put it away, I realized something. Why didn't they tell me?
I texted them.

HM: So, when were you gonna tell me you guys are famous?

JJ: Well, technically we aren't.

HM: Yeah you are! 3 Million followers is a lot!

JG: Well, we were probably gonna tell you tomorrow. Idk

HM: Well my sister has a giant crush on you guys! It's a bit sad actually.

JJ: We are at my house rn. I live like 3 blocks away. Want us to come there and hang out?

HM: Sure.

JG: kk. On our way

I put my phone away and went into my sister's room. She was still on vine.

"Guess who's coming over?"

"Who? You don't have friends!" Damn she is annoying.

"Yes I do. And they are both named Jack."

"No way! Really? Oh my god. You're joking right?"

"Nope. They are on their way right now. But, they'll leave if you are annoying."

"Oh my god!!" She started jumping up and down. She hugged me. It was really weird.

The doorbell rang and she sprinted down the stairs. I went down a great bit slower. She opened the door and almost fainted. Her two biggest crushes were right in front of her. She hugged JJ tight. The did the same to the other Jack.

"Hey, Hazel," Jack said once my sister had released him. "This must be your sister."

"I'm Olivia, but you can call me Liv!" She managed to get out despite her fangirling. "I love you guys so much! I was gonna ask my mom for tickets to Magcon, but I don't need to now that we are neighbors. OH MY GOD. YOU ARE SO MUCH HOTTER IN PERSON."

They laughed and walked inside. We all headed down to the basement.

"So, um, what's Magcon?" I had tried to guess it in my head but I gave up and asked.

"God, Hazel! You don't know anything, do you?" Charming, Liv.

Jack G and JJ just gave my sister a look.

"Um, it's a Meet And Greet Convention. Magcon for short. A bunch of us vine guys travel to different places meeting fans. The next one is in a few weeks." Gilinsky answered.

"That's cool. I think Matthew Espinosa posted something about that."

"Yeah, he's a part of it. The others are Cam, Nash, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, Sam, Hayes, and Jacob. Sam actually lives here too. We are kind of the reason he is in." JJ added. I laughed at the end part.

"That's cool. I might have to go and meet the other boys. I might Fangirl though." Why was I so comfortable talking to these two? I hate meeting new people.

"She means WE." Liv added.

"No I don't." We all laughed except Liv who just huffed and ran upstairs.
"Well, a few of the Magcon guys are coming by for a party in 3 days. Wanna come?" Jack G asked.

"Please? It will be fun!!!!" JJ added.
"I'll ask my mom when she gets home from the store."

Jack G's POV

"Wanna come?"

I hope Hazel can come. She is really cool.

I could tell she isn't a very social person, though. She always bites her lip and scratches at her thumbs. She might not even notice she does that.

Oh well. I just hoped that the guys wouldn't be weird to her if she did come. After all, she is a fan of their's.
"Cool. We should probably get back to our own houses. I have to go to some family thing in the morning." I said after she responded.

"Okay, um, bye guys. See ya tomorrow." She answered as we walked out the door. I walked next door, saying bye to Jack as he drove away, and crashed onto the couch. I turned on the tv and started thinking about the party. I couldn't wait to see the guys again.