~1~

Last day of school

As I sat in my last ever theater class here in Seattle, I started to really get upset about leaving. I never really appreciated it while I was here. My teacher made an announcement saying I would not be returning next year. In that moment I hated her more than I thought was possible. Why would she tell a room full of people who hated me that I was leaving forever? The entire class started cheering and applauding.

"Why thank you, thank you!" I stood and gave a sarcastic bow and walked out of class.

I had had enough of their shit for the rest of my life.

We had half an hour left until summer break but I didn't care. I needed to leave. That moment reminded me why I was happy for this move.

I ran home and found my sister sitting on the couch reading a magazine. My 12 year old sister with her blond hair, pink clothes, and perfect attitude. She also plays sports. So, I wanna die when I see her. She is everything that I'm not and everything my mother wanted me to be.

"Sup, buttmuch?" I said as I pulled on her braid.

"God! I hate you! Leave me alone!"

I bounded up the stairs and laid on the floor of my, now empty, room. I grew up here. All of my life, spent here. In this house. The more I thought about it, the more eager I was to leave.

I laid in my room for what must have been 2 hours just thinking. These were moments I loved. Just silence to make decisions or to solve problems. I couldn't quite figure out which it was this time though.

"Dinner!" My mother shouted from the kitchen. As I made my way to the ground level, I smelled salmon. Gross.
I made my way to the table and sat across from my sister. Sadly, I had to look at her. I just ate my green beans and went up to my room to "sleep."

I stayed up until 2 am on twitter and tumblr. One person on twitter posted some thing from an app called "vine." It sounded stupid but I decided to download it anyway. Give it a try at least. I saw like 20 videos on there and then went to my FanFiction.

'Why won't they just date already!' I thought to myself as I dozed off.