~28~

Connor's POV

I led her upstairs and into my room. She sat down on the edge of my bed. I stayed standing, facing her. She tucked a strand of auburn hair behind her ear before starting.

"I know that when we broke up, it wasn't on the best of terms."

"You mean when you cheated on me? The first time, or the second? Or was it the third?" I decided to stop there. Let's just say it was more than 3 times. She had cheated on me for 3 of the 5 months that we had dated.

"I want to put that behind us and move on." Was she seriously saying this?

"I did move on, Kelsey. You need to find a new guy to screw over." I was done with her shit a while ago and for her to come back broke my last straw.

"Please, just give me another chance!" She stood up and reached for my shoulder but I pulled away.

"I think you should go." I opened my door and gestured for her to exit. "Now!" I hate getting upset like this. She is one of the only people that can bring me to yelling.

By the time she had left, everyone was gone. Jc and Lia were watching a movie and Kian was in the kitchen eating the rest of my burrito.

"Was that The Ex?" I nodded. "Sorry man. I wouldn't have let her in. There were like 10 minutes where I wasn't at the door. It's kind of my fault."

"It's fine." I went into the fridge and grabbed our last can of Arizona.

"What did she want?" I sighed and told him what happened. "Seriously? How long has it been since you broke up? Like, a year?"

"7 months." He gave me a bit of a disappointed look but I shook it off. It was a terrible experience. Of course I remembered it! "I told her I couldn't and sent her away."

"Just try to forget about her man! She doesn't matter anymore. She was a mistake. Okay?"

"Alright."

Sam's POV

It was hard to fall asleep that night. But, once I had, morning came quickly. Carter decided it would be a good idea to wake me up by jumping all over me. I'm pretty sure he bruised my leg!

Once I was up, I got in the shower and met everyone downstairs. Hayes looked like he was about to pass out. The same went for Aaron. It was 8:36 am. That is very early for them.

We all got loaded onto the bus that was taking us to Dallas. The seats were like booths. I sat next to Hazel and we were across from Jack and Jack. Within half an hour, she ended up falling asleep with her head on my shoulder. She was so cute when she slept.

After 5 hours of sitting on the bus, we had finally made it to our hotel. We were just in time for check in and lunch. We all ate at some place inside the hotel.

"You guys are lucky you weren't trapped in the back with Aaron. He fell asleep, layed across the seats, and he took off his shoes. I don't think anything will smell good ever again after that trauma!" Taylor said, barely being able to get the words out. We all cracked up and Aaron started to blush. He punched Taylor in the shoulder and refused to talk for the rest of lunch.

------------------------------------------

A/N

Oooooo, Connor has a terrible ex!

Some of the Sam stuff was just filler. Idrk

Thanks for reading!