~13~

Hazel's POV

"Hurry up! We are gonna be late!" Sam, JJ, and I were waiting outside for Jack. If he didn't hurry we were gonna miss our flight.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He shouted as he jumped into the back with JJ. I was sitting shotgun and and Sam was driving.

We were TRYING to get to our flight to Los Angeles. Magcon was awaiting! Luckily, it was a short drive and the security line wasn't too long. Once we had made it to our gate, they were almost some boarding. We get on and I sit with Sam. Jack and Jack sit next to each other.

"You okay?" Sam asked once we started to move.

"Um, well, I kind of have a huge fear of flying." I but my lip and crossed my arms.

"Here. It's okay. You're fine," he assured me offering me his hand. I accept it and close my eyes. I start to get sleepy and fall asleep, my hand still in his his.

I awoke to Sam shaking my shoulder slightly. We were about to land. Once we had, we rushed to get our things and found our ride. A limo. Yeah, you heard me. A limousine! I started to figure out that's the kind of thing the Magcon family gets and needs. Fans are insane! In a good way, though.

We had finally reached the hotel when I got a weird feeling in my stomach. I assumed it was nerves and just brushed it off. We walked in, somehow dodging fans, and got our room keys. Each of us got a list of the sleeping arrangements.

Room Arrangments:

310-Jacob&Mahogany

312-Nash&Cameron

314-Carter&Sam

316-Hazel&Hayes

318-Jack&Jack

320-Shawn&Matt

322-Taylor&Aaron

I grabbed my suitcase and my backpack and headed to the elevator. I was followed by Jack and Sam and saw JJ head for the stairs. Weird. Once we got to the third floor I knocked on my door. I heard someone shout "ENTER!" And put in my key.

"Hey!" I walked in and set my stuff down. Hayes walked over and gave me a hug.

"Hey! Guess we're room buddies!" He said scratching his neck.

"Yep," I said, popping the P.

"Are you hungry? I am." I laughed at his randomness. At least he was straight the point.

"Actually, I am. What is there to get here?" It was a nice hotel. I figured there would be something to get.

"Starbucks!" He screeched and ran to the door. I knew I was gonna get along great with this kid right away. I grabbed my purse and we grabbed the other guys before getting our Starbucks.

"This is amazing! How have I never had this before?" Aaron said, referring to his latte.

"You never had Starbucks? Are you sure you're white?" JJ always knew what to say to make us laugh.

Taylor's POV

God, Hazel is hot. She was sitting there, laughing and drinking her coffee. She had her beautiful blue hair in a loose braid and was wearing her glasses. Crap. She probably noticed me staring. I looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up. I look back up and she was looking at me, blushing. Yep, she noticed. I just looked over at Matt and focused on what he was talking about.

"You guys ready for your first ever Magcon?" Matt asked, referring to Sam, Jacob, and Hazel. Jacob and Sam nodded their heads and Hazel just shrugged.

"I'm really nervous, guys," she finally said.

"Why? You'll have a bunch of fun. Trust me!" I looked at her and smiled. I hope she believed. It was true. We always were either vining, watching movies, pranking each other, or meeting fans. I love Magcon. It's how I met all of my friends.

I didn't really have friends before vine. Surprising, I know. I had never had a girlfriend either. Girls just thought I was some awkward loser. It was true, though. They called me lame and I didn't care. Luckily, I used vine to express myself and make friends. These are the best days of my life.

I look back at Hazel. Damn she was gorgeous.

We all started to head back to our rooms. Aaron and I were the last ones to leave. We sat and talked for a while. At around 10 everybody headed to Nash and Cam's room. We hung out messing around until about 3 am. We eventually had to head back to our rooms because of the fact we had a meet and greet at Noon. Shit.