~20~

Hazel's POV

"What is it?" We were alone in a back room. We told everyone we were getting water. We were, but that's not the point. "Is it about earlier or something else."

All of the guys cared about me for no reason. What did I ever do to deserve this? God damn it!

"What happened earlier. It was just a stupid hater. I over reacted. I just didn't want you to worry. Okay? I know you care about me getting hurt." I looked up from my hands. I knew I was biting my lip by now but I couldn't help it.

"I'll always care about you." He gabbed my hands and looked into my eyes, managing a crooked smile. He leaned closer to me and whispered "Always" into my ear before placing his lips on my cheek.

I had no idea what to do. I had never been kissed. Not in a caring way at least. He shot me another signature crooked smile before going back to the other guys.

What the fuck. Sam just kissed me. Sam kissed me. It was on the cheek, but still! I smiled and went down the hall. I knew I was blushing. Wow

When I reached the other guys we were about to go on stage. Mahogany ran over to me and told me. What we were doing. We each were going to grab a fan of the opposite sex for an activity that Jack and Jack were running. It sounded fun but nerve-racking. I had to talk to a guy. Fun.

Jack G's POV

"We have a game for you all!" Jack announced. We spent two days trying to figure out a game to do for the start of this round of Magcon tour. Each one had an activity planned by a member but they let Jack and I work together.

"Each member of Magcon will go into the crowd and pick a partner. It must be a member of the opposite sex for this to work!" The crowd cheered. I looked over to Hazel. I wanted to rethink this entire game but it was too late. "Ready! Set! Go!" Everyone ran into the audience and grabbed a partner. Once everyone was onstage we had them introduce themselves.

"I'm Sam!"

"And I'm Tamira!"

"I'm Shawn!"

"And I'm Crista!"

"I'm Matt!"

"And I'm Lindsay!"

"I'm Mahogany!"

"And I'm Luke!"

And so on and so on.

"I'm Hazel!"

"And I'm Drew!"

"Well, now we can get started! This game is all about teamwork. You have to pass items to each other." I started.

"Sounds easy enough! Except, you can't use your hands!" Jack finished. The crowd laughed and cheered and Cam just have me a disturbing look. We put a bucket of items in front of each guy and counted down. They had 1 minute to pass as many items as possible. "The winning team will go to dinner afterwords!" An uproar. "Go!"

After many different teams and technics, the winners were Cameron and Gianna. The day was finally over. We all lined up and thanked the fans. It was amazing. I was ready to go back to the hotel. We were gonna party!