~2~

"Wake up! we are going to be late. The truck is heading out soon!" I woke to my mother furiously trying to disrupt my slumber. I glanced at the clock.

"Shit!" We were leaving for the airport in 30 minutes and I wasn't even dressed yet! I threw on some leggings, a purple shirt, about 10 different band bracelets, and a pair of vans. I put my turquoise hair in a waterfall braid and put on some concealer.

I hate interacting with people but I'm self conscious as well. I know, I'm a wreck. I try to keep a low profile whenever I leave the house. I can't stand having attention on me. I hope that'll change soon, though. Sometimes it's like my anxiety is controlling my life.

Anyway, airport.

We got in the cab to the airport. I was smushed next to Liv. I started shoving her.

"Mommy! Hazel is being annoying!" Olivia complained. I just put in my head phones and blasted My Chemical Romance until we had arrived.

Once at the airport, I felt a mini panic attack starting. It was full of people. We barely squeezed through security and got to our gate as they were boarding.
Finally, I got situated in my seat. I got the window, with my mother next to me and the brat on the aisle. I fell asleep once we took off. I hate flying and shutting my eyes made it a bit better. Though, I did almost scream when we got into the air.

~~~~~Landed~~~~~

My mom shook me awake and I grabbed my backpack. We all filed out of the plane and made our way to our bags. While we waited, this little girl kept looking at me. I waved and she smiled.

"Your hair is very pretty" the little girl said. She had walked over to me.

"Why thank you. So is yours!" She had a chocolate-blond kind of thing going on. It was cute.

Her mother pulled her away and I grabbed my suitcase. Our little trio managed to locate our car. My mother had purchased one and picked it up here.

Once, again, on the road I filled my head with music.

First song: Oh Love
Second song: Teenagers
Third song: Run to the Hills

In an instant we had arrived. The neighborhood was gorgeous! We had passed a park with an art museum that I would be sure I check out.

We pulled into a culdesac and stopped in one driveway.

"Dang!"

It was the most beautiful house I had seen in a long time. Once inside I knew which room I wanted. There was a finished attic that had been renovated to use as a bedroom. I loved it! I could be on my own floor away from my family a lot.

After claiming my room I explored the rest of the house. If was very open. I found a large lounge-basement thing down a few steps by the kitchen. It was very spacious and had these two long couches facing a tv. It had two sliding glass doors leading to the incredible backyard.

"ZAYUM"

Wow. Vine is taking over my life.

Anyway, I go upstairs to find my
phone.

"CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE OUT THE TRASH HAZEL?"

How did we already have trash? I went out anyway and I saw two figures exiting the house next door.