~9~

Hazel's POV

I woke up to the Rocky theme, my ringtone. It was Jack.

"Hello?" I said, sleepily.

"You awake?" He kind of laughed.

God his laugh.

"Barely. What do you what?"

"Wanna come over. The guys are all still here."

"Umm, sure. Give me 10 minutes. Okay?"

"Okay." He hung up and I ran to my bathroom. I brushed my hair and washed my face. I put on concealer, mascara, and eyeliner. I opened my dresser and looked for something niceish. I decided on a Pink Floyd shirt, white skinny jeans, and some blue vans, leaving my glasses on this time.

I walked next door and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by a sleepy Cam with sexy bed head.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" He let me in and I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Holy mother of abs!

"Umm, Jack said I could come over."

"He's in the shower right now. Hey! You should check your vine."

"Umm, why? What did you guys do?" I grabbed my phone and opened The app. I had so many notifications! I checked my likes, revines, and followers. "OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS DID THIS?" I had 28k followers and a bunch of comments telling me to make more.

"Technically it was Hayes' idea to make you do it, but we all revined you."

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU!!!" I gave him a hug and then ran into the basement.

"Hey Hazel. You okay?" I hugged Hayes tight as he said this. "What happened?" I showed him my phone.

"Thank you!" I said and kissed him on the cheek. I ran upstairs after that.

"No problem!" He shouted up at me.

I found Cameron and started a vine.

"Hey! This is Cameron Allas without a short on and thank you for following me!" I said as I showed Cameron standing looking at his phone. He looked up and tried to take my phone to delete it but it was too late.

"Fuck you!"

I stuck my tongue out and ran back downstairs. I landed on the couch that Matt wasn't sleeping on and opened twitter. I had shoutouts from the guys on there too! I had 20k followers!

I looked around and saw that most of the guys were still asleep. The only ones up were Cam, Hayes, Nash, and both Jacks. All of them were shirtless. I just kind of looked around and enjoyed the view.

"Enjoying yourself?" I heard a voice say. Damn it. I looked and saw Matt was awake and sitting up.

"I don't know what you mean." I got up and walked to the other side of the room.

He laughed. "Nice glasses. Are they real?"

"Very!"

"Cool"

Where is Jack and why is it taking him so long? I walked upstairs to a door I guessed was his and knocked. He didn't answer. I knocked again. No answer.

"Jack?"

"Boo!" I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. I screamed and kicked whoever it was.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Jack was lying on the ground in a ball, covering his crotch. "It was stupid for me to do that. Sorry."

"I've had," I paused, "bad experiences. Sorry, it was just kind of a reflex. I'm so sorry, I didn't think it was you."

The other guys had run up the stairs by then. They were all awake. They all heard what I said.

They wanna know what happened. They are gonna ask about my past. Not good.

I kinda pushed past them and started to leave.

"I'm sorry. I should go." I said on my way out. I closed the door before they could say anything. A tear escaped as I threw oped my front door.

Matt's POV

What the hell? Why would she run out like that?

JJ went to help up Jack and the rest of us were kind of just standing there. Then, all of our phones went off to break the silence.

SM: Everyone to the basement

We all looked to Shawn who was already at the basement door.