~22~

Nash's POV

"Who is Matt's girlfriend?" All eyes went to Matt. Sam wiggled his eyebrows and Matt started blushing.

"Um, I'm single. FOREVER ALONE!" He started fake crying.

"I feel ya man." Aaron put his arm on Matt's shoulder.

"Anyway, next question. Hazel, why do you want to be a part of Magcon?" Hazel went blank. Why do people like picking on her so much?

"Um, well, I get to sing everyday, I get to travel the country, and I get to be with my best friends!" She put her arms around Shawn and Jack, who were right next to her. Everybody 'awww'd'.

"Well that was just dang adorable! Next question, is Jox real life?" Mahogany looked at Jacob and blushed. They shared a few looks and then he came into frame and spoke.

"Yea, actually." He leaned down and kissed her. People gasped and smiled and clapped. We already knew it. They were keeping it from the fans for now. I guess they were ready to reveal it

"The truth is out! Alright guys, good for you! Next question." We did a couple more. They weren't as good though. "Alright everyone, that's it for today's video. We love you guys. Bye!" I shut off the camera and went to edit it.

Jack G's POV

"That was fun!" We finished the video and we all just kind of sat around for a bit.

"Yea. Thanks guys. I needed another video idea."

"I'm getting tired. Night guys." Aaron got up and left. We all started to leave to our own rooms.

Once Jack and I got to our's he went straight to bed. I changed into basketball shorts ad picked up my phone. I had a text from Hazel.

HM: Can you come to my room? I need to talk. Hayes fell asleep in Cash's room.

JG: I'm on my way.

Just as it sent, I knocked on her door. She answered and gave me a half smile. She was in an old tshirt and shorts. The blue in her hair was fading. Her glasses were falling off of her nose. She adjusted them and shut the door behind me.

"What's up?" I sat down on an unmade bed I assumed was Hayes'.

"I've been really confused lately. I just need your advice." She spoke slowly.

"About what?" She laughed.

"Everything!" She sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder. "This really nice guy I met today slid his number into my pocket." She handed me a little slip of paper with a phone number written haphazardly on it.

"What was this guy's name?" Of course I got protective. She was like a sister. I don't want any random fan-guys hurting her.

"I think it was Noah. He seemed nice. I don't really know." She looked at her hands and then back at me. "And I think Sammy might like me."

"I had a feeling about that. I don't really know, Hazel. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but dating a member of Magcon might not be the best thing. But you never know. Mahogany and Jacob are great together. If you like Sam back, or one of the other guys, just wait until we see the fan reaction to Jox, okay?"

I'm kind of proud of what I said. It's true. Fans can get crazy protective over the guys. And, now, over the girls. I want her to be happy and safe. She's been given enough crap.

"Thanks. I just don't know about my feelings. If you're tired you can stay in here if you want." I guess she saw my eyelids start to droop. I was beat.

"It's fine. I'll just go back to my room. I have to do some stuff first anyway. Night, Hazel. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"Night."