~26~

Hazel's POV

"Oh my god! It's so great to meet you! I'm a huge fan!" I couldn't believe it! I was talking to THE Kian Lawely! I was at a party at the O2L house!

"It's awesome to meet you! I love your videos. You are really talented." Oh my god. Kian Lawley likes my singing. This wasn't happening. But it was!

Within 10 minutes I had met all of O2L (except Trevor), My Queen! (Tyler Oakley), Shane Dawson, Sawyer Hartman, Bart Baker, Rebecca Black, and so many more! It was awesome!

Jack and JJ stayed with me most of the time. They were keeping an eye on me, which was nice but a little too much. But, they were like my brothers. What could I do about it.

"We're gonna go find Sam. You fine?"

"Yeah. Go ahead!" Once they had went off, I went in the other direction. I was trying to get to the food when someone slammed into me and I felt my back get cold and wet. Shit.

"I'm so sorry!" I turned around to see Connor standing there with both of his hands covering his mouth. "At least it was just water!" He crooked smiled and I had to smile a bit. I was upset, but his face!

"Great. I'm all wet and cold now!" I put my arms around my chest and the air conditioning started to affect the large wet spot on my back.

"Do you want a different shirt to put on? We can throw that one in the dryer! Here, come upstairs." Before I could answer he had gabbed my arm and pulled me up to his room. There were some clothes on the floor but it was mostly clean.

"Here." He threw me a black hoodie. "The bathroom is the next door on the left. Go ahead and change. I'll put your other shirt in the dryer." He gave me a goofy smile. He's even nicer in person.

"Thanks, Connor. You don't have to-"

"It's fine. Please. It was my fault anyway!" With that, I nodded and went to change. The hoodie was a bit too big but really comfy. I went back to Connors room and handed him my wet shirt. I followed him downstairs where he started the dryer.

"Thanks! I should probably go find Jack and Jack."

"No problem!"

I walked around the house, trying to locate my friends. Not at the food. Not at the drinks.

Jack J's POV

"I like Hazel. A lot. She is funny, nice, talented, beautiful. She's amazing. You are her best friend and I thought I should tell you." Jack and I just stared at Sammy for a second. We already knew.

"I kind of figured that, Sam. It's fine. If you guys like each other, okay. If not, then you will have to deal with it. You can't get out of control if the feelings aren't the same for her. We don't want to jeopardize Magcon." Sam nodded his head. Jack had obviously given this some thought.

"I know." Sam nodded his head, still looking at his feet.

He was about to say something else when we heard a familiar voice behind us.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Yay for O2L!

Who do you guys ship the most?

Cam & Hazel

Matt & Hazel

Sam & Hazel

Other!