~23~

Shawn's POV

I walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee. I guess waking up first was gonna be a constant thing on tour. I sat down and checked twitter. I retweeted Nash's post about his video and sent out my own tweet.

@SHAWNMENDES

Yesterday was a great start! Hope today is just as fun! All my love to the fans <3

I looked up when someone sat across from me. It was Taylor. Weird because he always sleeps in.

"Why are you up so soon? It's like," I looked down at my phone and laughed. "It's only 9! We have another hour and a half until Magcon."

"I know. I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. I decided I might as well just get up. I knew you were up and thought I might also get caffeine." We finished our drinks and then went to wake up everyone else.

First room: Hazel & Hayes

We went in and I pulled out confetti poppers. I bought them for the trip, and today would be the day to use them! I saw Hayes wasn't in his bed when I remembered that he fell asleep in Nash and Cam's room.

Taylor opened his vine and started the video. We got right next to her and I popped them in her ear. She shot up and her elbow went into my shoulder.

"Oh my god! That backfired! Ow! This is why I don't do pranks!" I grasped my shoulder and looked over at Taylor who was rolling on the floor. He was cackling and flopping his arms. He looked like a seal.

"I'm really sorry, Shawn!" Hazel put her hand on my shoulder.

"Ow!" I shoved her over playfully. Her hair was messy and fading. She grabbed her glasses and put them on. "Whatever. We still got it on video! Wanna help us wake up everyone else?"

"Yeah! If Taylor ever calms down!" Taylor pulled himself up using her bed. He was breathing heavily and his face was red. "You know, it wasn't even that funny!"

"Oh, yes it was! Whatever, lets just go to the next room."

The same process, even getting hit, continued at every room. Once everyone was awake, we got dressed and went to eat breakfast.

Hazel's POV

"Are you getting in the shower or can I do my hair?" Hayes was sitting on his bed, probably checking twitter.

"Just do your hair!" I skipped into the bathroom with my bag of hair products. I had to re-dye my hair. I didn't have enough time though! I ended up just bleaching it and was gonna dye it after he show.

After the bleaching was set I showered and got dressed. I put on a pair of converse, some maroon shorts, and a white tank that said "Magcon Tour" on it in red. I walked out and Hayes just stared at me.

"What is it little man?"

"Why is your hair like that? It's like blondish-white. It's kind of cool."

"I'm gonna dye it after the meet and greet. I don't have time now. Hey, maybe the fans could vote for my next hair color!"

"That would be cool I guess. Just don't let them pick an ugly color!" I gave him a look.

"Only the colors I already have with me, Hayes. I don't buy ugly colors!"

"Whatever, let's go." I grabbed my purse and Hayes gabbed his phone. We went and met the others at the elevator. Jacob and Mahogany we holding hands. Dang, they are so cute together.

My mind went back to the thoughts of last night. Only for a moment though. I got snapped back into reality when the elevator finally opened and we all got on.

I would worry about that later. Again.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

I need help picking Hazel's next hair color lol.

Comment on your favorite!

Teal

Red

Purple

Pink or

Blonde

Thanks for reading!