Babydoll (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - X-18)

Category is: SMUT

××××

Things had turned hectic for Trixie once she was announced as the winner of All Stars 3

Things had turned hectic for Trixie once she was announced as the winner of All Stars 3. The night it had been announced at the club that held the viewing for the finale; the place had erupted with cheers of praise and you had never seen Brian look as proud as he had been that night as he leaned over into your shoulder, crying and latching onto you in disbelief. He had accomplished so much since his first time on Drag Race and you couldn't be happier for your boyfriend.. And girlfriend.

Since then, life had been non-stop as he was on tour more than ever; doing interviews, playing shows and even dropping his 2nd album that skyrocketed on the iTunes charts. Tonight he was scheduled to appear on Watch What Happens Live as a guest bartender, while RuPaul was also a guest on the show.

Brian had asked you to come with him, and you agreed without a second thought. He always loved having you at gigs, no matter how small or big they were, and no matter what they were; especially since there were times when he was away from home more than he liked to be. Sometimes backstage at a gig was one of the only times you were able to really spend together. Ever since you had known him, you had become his biggest fan and supporter, and you were more than willing to follow him to the other side of the country and back.

You sat in the quaint little dressing room backstage as Trixie finished getting ready. It was a cozy room with a large vanity mirror, a sofa, mini fridge and of course there were dozens of assistants backstage at your beck and call. You could see that Trixie was slightly nervous as she glued down her lacefront; you could always tell when she was nervous by the slight tremble in her hands.

"Shit," she hissed to herself while pressing the lace down onto her forehead.

Her teeth were sunk down into her pink lip, her eyes already narrowing in frustration. You smirked at her, shifting your eyes up from your phone to watch her as she leaned closer to the mirror, trying to fix the slight ripple in the lace.

"Relax, Tracy. You know you can't put on a wig for shit when you're shaking," You said as you stood up, walking over to take the glue out of her hands.

She rolled her brown eyes at you, they were almost completely lost beneath her signature eye makeup, and of course, those huge lashes.

"Oh shut up, I went to cosmetology school, Linda," she sassed, with a slight smile on her face as she sat back down on the stool behind her.

She pretended to be put off by it, but the look she gave you let you know that she was grateful for the help as you lifted the lace to adjust it and pat it back down smooth against her skin.

"So did I, but I actually graduated," You added, cocking your eyebrow at her.

She let out a soft squeal as she involuntarily reached out to grab your hips, "I hate you."