chapter twenty two ♡

lillian ♡

"can i kiss you now?" jack whispered ever so softly making a smile appear on my face.

i nodded, he leaned in slowly and placed his lips on top of mine, our lips moving in sync together.

anytime i've kissed anyone, there'd be some kind of spark there that made you feel like he was the right one, but when i kissed jack, it didn't feel like sparks, it felt like fireworks as cliche as that sounds.

it was the best kiss, i was so in love with it, in love with this kiss, in love with him, i was in love with everything about this day, with everything about him.

and now that i've kissed him and now that he's not just my bestfriend, i know i want to spend my life by his side.

it's what i've always wanted since i was thirteen years old and ran into him on the boardwalk.

it's all i've ever wanted, he's all i've ever wanted. i will never, not even for a second leave his side.

he's my everything.

jack finnegan gilinsky is everything.

my everything.

"lily?" jack said.

i snapped my face to him, he was smiling at me.

i fell in love with his smile.

"i love you." i said without thinking,

his smile just grew bigger.

"i love you, more than anything or anyone. lily rose, i love you" he said taking my hands as i was smiling at him.

"let's go home" i whispered, he nodded agreeing. he picked me up flipping me so he was now carrying me as a bride.

i giggles at him.

he ran down the street with me in his arms, the whole way.

until we reached our house.

he threw me on the couch.

"you'll never guess what lily did last night" jack started laughing as his hand was around my back.

the guys faces went blank.

"oh my god, no not like that!" he quickly said.

"oh" sammy said with a sigh of relief.

"what did she do?" johnson asked.

"she, was holding the lucky charms right? then she walks in the living room and is like, 'jack, have you seen the lucky charms? i swore i just saw them in the cabinet but they're missing now.'" jack said and was laughing.

his laugh was so cute, you'd never recover.

i was laughing too.

i'm a little stupid sometimes but everyone has those moments, i just happen to have them very often.

"well she is stupid, i'm not surprised" nate said.

i glared at him playfully.

"yeah, i agree with nate" johnson said and they bumped fists.

"stupid" sammy sang.

"you guys are so mean, i'm gonna cry" i said pretending to be sad, but of course they thought i was being for real.

i put my hands on my face, jack didn't believe it though, not for one second.

he just knows me way too well.

he pulled me close to him, and rubbed my back.

"stop making my girlfriend cry" jack said jokingly.

but they thought he was for real because they're idiots.

but hearing him say girlfriend made my heart skip a beat.

made it go crazy, made me go crazy. i'm his girlfriend and i still can't believe it.

i can't believe that i'm actually his girlfriend, this thing is real and not a dream and it's so unbelievable.

"oh god, lily i'm so sorry" sammy said quickly.

"yeah, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings" johnson said.

"don't cry, please" nate said.

then i heard zoey bust out laughing.

i lifted my head from jacks chest and laughed with her.

the boys looked at me.

"haha you guys are so stupid" i said whole laughing.

jack was laughing with me.

"oh my god, i hate you lily" johnson said groaning.

"no you don't. that'd be silly" i said.

"how can you hate this adorable face?" jack asked as he pinched my cheeks like a baby.

"okay, no, we're not doing that" i said taking his hands off my face.

"i wouldn't say adorable, i'd day more like rat face" sammy trailed off.

i gasped.

"she does not look like a rat!" zoey said and slapped him in the arm.

"don't say my girls a rat, she's a princess." jack said.

"actually scratch that.. she's a queen" jack said making me smile.

and blush a little too which i tried to cover.