The two cats' fight

LYDIA DEETZ AND FINAL FANTASY 7

Capítulo 14: The two cats' fight

The next morning, the friends returned to Barrett and Cid's place, to the unpleasant surprise that Dyne and Vincent were also sleeping with loose legs and empty beer cans around them.

"Cait, Nanaki," asked Wedge, "stay here and take care of these idiots and also take care of the seaplane, please."

The group was led by Yuffie, who had to be carried by Wedge.

"I hope you've learned your lesson," Wedge said.

"How was I to know that that beer was strong?" Yuffie cried as she saw the road with red, sleepy eyes.

After a while Yuffie felt better and began to caress Wedge's back.

"This is a big, muscular back, I could get used to it every day."

"Woa, don't lean back! You'll make us fall," Wedge warned him.

"Sorry, I'll stick to your back," she apologized with a lascivious smile, and the ninja glued her body to Wedge's back with a greedy glance, while she looked at Tifa arrogantly.

"What? You thought you were the only girl in the universe," Percy said in a boring tone and raising his shoulders as he overtook Tifa, "I have news for you, like you, there are millions, not billions."

Tifa looked at Percy badly, but then turned her face and soured at the sight of Yuffie sniffing Wedge's hair and licking her lips. She was going to kiss his neck!

"I think you've had enough rest, Yuffie!" Tifa shouted as she approached the ninja and with her hand pushed her to the ground on her back.

"Hey, what's wrong with you!" Yuffie yelled at her.

"Wedge is no mule for you to take advantage of," Tifa said angrily.

"The only mule is you, in fact you're worse than that, you're just the dog in the orchard, who neither eats nor let's eat. Come back with your chocobo, Oh I forgot, he didn't even give you a shit!"

Tifa slapped Yuffie and the ninja looked at her with her eyes open like plates.

"Tifa!" Aerith reprimanded her, but Yuffie kicked Tifa right in the chin.

The two women looked at each other for a second and then went against each other.

"Jesse, Aerith, stop them!" Lydia shouted, while Percy was petrified next to her and stared at the scene in fear.

Both Jesse and Aerith did their best to separate them, but they were not warriors and in the end did nothing but get in the way and get the occasional kick.

Wedge seemed to come out of the trance and joined the girls to try to stop the fight, but even with the help of her two friends he couldn't stop Tifa and Yuffie.

"Cloud, Biggs, don't just stand there! I need help!"

With the intervention of the three men, they were finally able to separate the two girls and finally released them when they promised not to throw themselves at each other.

"For heaven's sake, Tifa! What's wrong with you, she's just a kid!" Jesse scolded her a long way from Yuffie.

"Yuffie, why did you have to hit her!" Aerith scolded her.

"She started it! Didn't you see? She slapped me!"

"And you kicked her!" Aerith replied angrily.