The betrayal of a spy cat

LYDIA DEETZ AND FINAL FANTASY 7

Capítulo 15: The betrayal of a spy cat

The group's seaplane was heading towards Gongaga, as according to information given to them by Yuffie's father, there was a black stone in the shape of a pyramid.

"We have to retrace our steps" Wedge resigned himself when they saw the coast.

The group arrived at the house where the black pyramid was supposed to be, but the owner of the stone told them that he had sold it to Dio, the owner of Gold Saucer.

"And now that we're going well, we can't go back to that place!" Barrett shouted once outside the house.

"Have the cat check the ground first," Cid would suggest, in a bad way, and by releasing the usual insults.

Wedge agreed with Cid's idea and the group turned to Gold Saucer again.

.

.

"In the shape of a cat, fly to Gold Saucer and see if they're looking for us," said Vincent.

"No winged mouse will tell a feline what to do," said Percy poisonously.

"I'm not a vampire and I don't turn into a bat either," said Vincent in his monotonous voice.

"Then what do you become?" Cait asked him.

"In a kind of werewolf with horns, replied in a boring tone."

"What, another canine!" shouted Percy indignantly.

"Percy please don't pick a fight and do what Vincent told you," Lydia asked him with a frown and Percy obeyed.

After half an hour, Percy returned and informed friends that no one knew the identity or description of the attackers, yet the local police were still on the trail of anyone with a forearm weapon.

"No way. Barrett, Dyne, you stay here," Wedge ordered, and the giants accepted.

"We'll set up a tent at the base of the stairs," Barrett told them.

"I wonder if I'll be able to buy beer at Corel's camp," said Dyne and the other members of the group rolled their eyes or looked at them with their eyes narrowed in reproach.

The rest of the group went up to Gold Saucer and searched everywhere for the black pyramid.

"I just spotted our target," Nanaki pointed to Vincent and the man carefully stole the pyramid that was on a pedestal next to a fountain in the park.

"Apparently Dio didn't know the true value of the stone to put it in this place," said Vincent to Nanaki, and then they rushed to his friends.

Already with the black pyramid, the group was about to leave Gold Saucer, however, damage to the cable car caused by the storm put all means of transport out of service.

"Vincent, turn into a bat and tell Barrett and Dyne that we'll have to spend the night here," Percy told him.

"I'm not a vampire," the man reminded him in a boring tone.

"Why don't you transport us down?" Jesse asked Percy.

"The distance is too much," Percy explained. "Besides, with the storm it would be your funeral, I couldn't even transport you one by one. However, I could fly myself down and tell our friends we'll be spending the night here."