Chapter 21: Introducing the Holland Family

April 8, 2017
Tom's House, Kingston-Upon-Thames

I woke up to the feeling of a wet tongue licking my face. Unless Tom has a fetish for licking people, I'm guessing it was Tessa.

I opened my eyes and saw Tessa lying between me and Tom. Her tongue was currently licking my nose and I got slobber on my lips which made me recoil. I gently pushed Tessa away from me.

"Tessa, that's gross," I whispered.

She stood up and jumped off the bed. When she moved, I noticed Tom was lying on his left side facing me. One hand was under his head and the other was lying in front of him, filling the space Tessa has just left. He was still asleep but not deeply so he must be waking up.

I turned over and grabbed my phone off the bedside table to check the time. It was 8:10am. Not bad, I thought I'd be asleep for longer. I turned back over and stared at Tom's face. He looked so handsome while he was sleeping. His brown curls were messy from tossing in his sleep and his lips were pursed. He looked peaceful which was something he didn't get very often.

"Stop staring, it's weird," he mumbled.

I giggled quietly. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

He opened one eye and smirked at me. He laid on his back and stretched his arms, groaning in delight at easing the tension in his joints.

"God, I needed that sleep," he said, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, you did," I propped myself up on my elbow. "You were exhausted last night."

Tom turned his head to the side to look at me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good," I said. "What are we doing today?"

"Whatever you want."

At that moment, my stomach rumbled loudly. My face heated up and I gritted my teeth in embarrassment. Tom laughed and sat up.

"I think it's breakfast first," he said.

He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. He grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste and head out the door to the bathroom.

I got out of bed and went over to my bag. I took my outfit out of the bag along with my bra and knickers. I closed the door over to give myself some privacy to get dressed.

I put my knickers and bra on and trapped my black jeans off the bed. I heard the door open and turned to see who it was.

"Hey, Tom. I didn't hear you..."

I screeched and pulled my jeans over my chest to cover myself. Tom's brother, Harry, stumbled backwards and saw that I was half-naked in the room.

"Oh, shit! Sorry, sorry!" He said quickly.

He left the room immediately and slammed the door behind him. I huffed and rubbed my face. Oh, great! I just met his brother whilst half-naked. Well done, Ellen!

I quickly pulled my jeans on and reached for my cropped purple jumper. As I pushed my arms through the sleeves, Tom came through the door.

"Did you just scream?" He asked.

"Your brother came into the door while I was changing and it shocked me," I explained.

"What?" Tom looked pissed. "Who was it?"

"Harry, but he didn't know I was getting changed."

"Oh, he's such an idiot."

"It's fine. At least I wanted completely naked." I was desperately trying to calm him down because he looked like he was ready to kill Harry.