Mine

Lila's POV

I caught sight of my aunt and Marinette staring at me. Marinette looked like she just saw a ghost. 

I waved sweetly at her. "Heeeeeyy!!!" 

Marinette swallowed. "Hello, Lila."

I wrapped my arms around her. "Long time no see."

"Yeah."

Aunt Nadia chuckled. "I'll leave you two to catch up."

Arms still wrapped around her, I pulled her into a corner. "Here, have some wine." I offered, pouring her a glass.

"Oh, I don't drink." Marinette muttered quietly.

She doesn't drink?  Who doesn't drink? What does she do for fun?

"Well, try some. It's really good." I shoved the glass into her hands.

"What are you up to, Lila?" Marinette narrowed her eyes.

"Why would you say that?" I casually took a sip of my wine. "Now, tell me, what have you and Adrien been...doing?"

Marinette cocked her head to one side. "What do you mean?"

I was silent for a while, taking that in. Then I burst into laughter. "So...you guys haven't done it yet?"

"Done what, Lila?"

"Oh my gosh, if he loves you, he would...oh my god, you're so stupid Marinette." My eyes turned dark as my playful smile disappeared. I "accidentally" spilled my wine all over her glistening gown.

Adrien, who wasn't too far, heard Marinette's yelp and came running over. "What's going on?"

"Oh my gosh, Marinette. I'm so sorry. Here, let me help you." Marinette slapped my hand away and ran away crying. Gosh, did she have to be that dramatic?

Adrien was about to run after her, but I couldn't let that happen. 

"Oh, come on." I teased him. "You aren't going to ignore me for the night, are you?"

His expression turned cold. "Lila, out of the way."

With my hand on his chest, and my body pushing up against him, I pushed him back. 

"Lila, you will not do this again." He said strictly.

"How many times do I have to remind you?" I whispered. "You'e mine."

Two chapters! Like I promised! Now, if I have:

800 reads by tomorrow or 20 more votes or 5 more followers I will update 2 chapters next time.

REMEBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME!!!!

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!