Elimination

Just a warning, this chapter contains sin. Enjoy, all you sinners!

Marinette's POV

The rebel attack was over as quickly as it started. My legs had fallen asleep, and I had trouble  hobbling back to my room. I winced at all the destruction they had caused. I couldn't help but feel naturally down. Anne, however, was doing much worse. Even though it was over, she was still trembling with tears sliding down her face. Mar and Lucy were doing their best to calm her down.

Dinner was much more awkward than usual. Adrien's face was stone, and his parents wore sober expressions. We ate in silence, picking at our food.

Finally, Adrien stood up, and cleared his throat. "Ladies, I have an announcement to make." We all instinctively perked up. 

"The rebel attacks are frightening, aren't they?" He started. He received a nod of approval form all of us. 

"After today, it has been brought to my attention that it is time for an elimination." We girls exchanged worried glances. 

"I know two of you have already left, but this one will be a lot more formal. I have decided to narrow it down to the Elite, the last four. Meaning four of the remaining eight will be leaving." He cleared his throat again. "If anyone who is leaving wants to say good-bye to me, I will be waiting down the hall." He shifted uncomfortably. "The following ladies will be staying."

"Lady Alya And Lady Chloe." Alya breathed a   Sigh of relief, as Chloe flipped her hair as if she knew she was going to get chosen. I didn't have time to be annoyed at that, though, because I realized half of the spots were gone.

"Lady Finesse." Adrien inhaled as Finesse did a little happy dance. I noticed that Rose and I were squeezing each other's hands. 

"And Lady Marinette." Adrien sighed, as if this was so hard to do. "You all meant a lot to me, and it pains me to see each one of you leave. We all had our moments. If you would like to talk to me, I will be in the hallway. Thank you, and good-bye."

I felt every muscle in my body relax at my name. The whole thing was rather awkward. Rose ended up swatting my hand away, leaving in tears. Star started bawling immediately.

I watched him scurry out of the room. My eyes flickered into Nathanael. He looked at me, clear confusion in his face. If you don't love him, why would you mind leaving?

Adrien's POV

I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I knew it was out of courtesy, but I didn't want to face any of the girls I had eliminated. I could hear the cries from outside the hallway even. I didn't think anyone wanted to face me either. I waited for 10 or 15 minutes, and was about to leave, when I saw a figure. 

Lila.

Every muscle in my body tensed as she walked towards me. Her hair was messed up, her mascara smeared Her gown no longer looked elegant and graceful on her. 

"Why?" She asked me, simply.

I didn't answer, just stared at her with no emotion in my face. She walked up to me, and stared back for a while. 

She grabbed my mouth and opened it, putting some sort of liquid in it. I began to feel dizzy, and strange.

What happened next would haunt me for the rest of my life. 

Lila's POV (just a heads up, some sinny stuff is gonna happen here... WARNING)

I slammed my lips against his, pushing him against the wall. Through the corner of my eye, I saw a door. A room. Perfect. 

I grabbed him by the collar, pulling him inside, not letting go of his lips. I pushed him onto the bed, laughing between kisses. 

He held my head in his hands, kissing me harder and harder. I lavished in his affection. "You like that?" I giggled. 

"Not enough." He answered gruffly, then he trailed his lips down my neck. He began to suck. I moaned. "Adrien...you bad boy."

He smiled. He was now on top of me. I looked up at him. "Adrien,do you want to take this somewhere more private?" I said.

He nodded, as he carried me bridal style to his room, which was not far away. He thrust me on his bed, as he took off his shirt. 

Ooh la la. I love me some eye candy. He kissed me again more harsh than ever. "Adrien..." I moaned, as he sucked on my neck. "What do you want?" 

"I want you." He moaned. He ripped the straps of my dress up, and his eyes darted to my chest. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

I smiled mischievously. "I can show you more beautiful things." I ripped off my gown, then my bra came off. 

He smirked, and did not hesitate to dart for my breasts. He caressed one as he sucked on the other. I ran my fingers over his stomach, admiring at how strong he was. I pulled his face to mine again, as we had some tongue wars. 

Then, at the perfect moment, everything was ruined. EVERYTHING. The drug I had given him wore off, And Marinette came walking in. 

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how hard and heartbreaking and painful it was to write this. LITERALLY. I sincerely apologize to all of you readers who are cringing so hard (aka everyone). Fear not, though, in the next chapter(SPOILER ALERT!) there will be some Adrienette sin. Stay tuned!

Also, if I didn't straight up say this, or you didn't figure it out, Adrien was given a drug that made him do all this... STUFF. Our Adrien would NEVER really betray us all like this.

BYE!!!!!!