Chapter 13 - I can't get him out my head.

Since our encounter last night, I can't get Louis out of my head. When he left Edna sat down and told me everything. He is 20 1 year younger than me and 2 years Edna's senior. He works as an accountant, he is one of five children 4 brothers and one who is my age along with only one sister, his mother is dead but his father is still alive but is in another country.

i was fast asleep when a knock at the door startled me awake. I wrapped my dressing gown around my slip and quietly sneaked downstairs and opened the door and there he stood with a bunch of half a dozen roses. It's Louis, I don't know why but my heart is beating right out of my chest. "Hello, are these for me?" I chuckle. He chuckled as well. "I'll go and fetch Edna come in a sit down." I offer him a smile which he returns.

I jog up the stairs and knock on her door. "Edna wake up, Mr handsome is downstairs with a bunch of roses for you."  "Oh is he here already? I'm not even ready yet, I look a mess." "Where are you two going anywhere?, I'll go and keep him company while you get dressed." I get shunned out the room rather hastily by Edna so I make my way downstairs quickly.

"She's not ready yet but she'll be down in a minute." "Where are you two going then?" I repeat again looking for an answer. "I'm taking her out for early breakfast then were going to the movie to watch the new film out and then were having dinner at the new fancy restaurant that opened in town." "Aww that sounds lovely."

"Hi darling are you ready, are these for me there lovely, see you later tonight Martha - June." "See you later have fun." After that encounter this morning all i could think of was his charming smile and those enchanting eyes and the way the word darling sounded so sweetly coming from his mouth and slipping off the tip of his tongue. I know its wrong he is with my dearest sister but I cant stop thinking of him.

When Edna returned she told me all about her day and it sounded exciting, he paid for everything like a true gentleman and they were meeting up again when they both had the time off work. Edna also mentioned that he was going to stop by the dressmakers shop she works at with a nice cake from the bakery near his job. After hearing all this mother suggested tht him and his family join us one Sunday for dinner.