220) Noctis (With OC)(Part I)

A/n: I DO NOT OWN BELLA OR KIRARA. SHE IS AN OC OWNED BY storyfan09. I hope I didn't mess this up! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
•••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"Y'know, you're gonna create a hole if you keep pacing like that," Prompto said.

"You'd be doing this, too, if you knew your girlfriend was missing for three days straight," Noctis retorts.

The cameraman put his hands up in the air. "All I'm sayin' is that Bella's fine! She's a tough one."

Then, the door to their room in Lestallum opened. Gladio, Ignis, and Bella's companion, Kirara, entered the room. The nekomata changed into her smaller form and hopped on the bed beside Prompto.

(A/n: I need a Kirara in my life!)

"What's more concerning is that she left Kirara behind. She rarely leaves her behind," Noctis points out, gesturing to the adorable creature.

"No one's seen her 'round here. Best we move on to the next town. Who knows where the hell she could've gone," the shield states.

"Have you attempted contact?" Ignis ponders.

Noctis sighs, "She's not answering her phone at all."

"I'm sure she's safe. I just know it!" Prompto proclaims.

The prince glances away, crestfallen at their failure. "You better be right, Prom."

~Bella's POV (Midgar)~

Sitting in Seventh Heaven, I ask Tifa for just a simple glass of water. She passed the glass to me, eyeing my every move. "You've been gone for almost a year and you're acting like you've been here the whole time!"

"Midgar is my home, but it seems I've made a new one on my unsuspected journey through worlds."

Tifa raised a brow, staring into my sky blue eyes. "There's a boy, isn't there?"

"... Maybe..." I mutter, taking a swig of water.

She went to squeal in joy, but the sound of the door opening stopped her. Cloud and Zack, my brother, entered the bar. When their eyes landed on me, I waved and smiled. Jaws dropping in shock, the two boys were glued to the spot.

Regaining his mobility, Zack stormed over and entrapped my body in a suffocating hug. I could barely breathe as my brother embraced me. Tifa coughed, catching Zack's attention and seeing that I wasn't able to breathe. He released me and sat me back down on my stool. "Where've you been?! All of us have been worried!"

"Just sit down and I'll tell you," I sigh. Cloud and Zack sat on either side of me, listening to the time I had spent in Lucis with Noctis, Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis. The two boys had ordered drinks as they listened intently to every word I had to say. Tifa even forgot to serve a few customers as she listened, too.