224) Noctis

A/n: A request from Kanily. This is a slight crossover with Dragon Age. Pretend Ardyn is mortal and there is no marriage between Noctis and Luna in this one shot. Love you all!!!

Daemons= Final Fantasy XV spelling
Demons= Dragon Age spelling
~✨Celestial✨~
•••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"You can't be serious right now..." Noctis groans, glaring at the red-haired man that stood before them in Hammerhead.

"A pleasure as always, gentlemen," the chancellor bows politely while holding his hat.

"I feel like he's following us," Prompto mutters to his friends.

"You're not the only one," Gladio said.

"It seems he has a plus one," Ignis nods towards the small woman behind the man. She wore a beautiful dress and seemed to wear no shoes.

 She wore a beautiful dress and seemed to wear no shoes

Her glistening (h/c) locks framed her face beautifully. Sadly, her (e/c) eyes were brimming with melancholy. She didn't make eye contact with anyone and sealed her lips tightly.

Ardyn noticed their stares and gestured for the girl to stand next to him. Listening, she stood next to the chancellor. "This is my darling (Y/n)." When his hand touched her shoulder, she visibly tensed up and flinched. Noctis noticed and glared at the older man. Ardyn refused to acknowledge the prince's glare and spoke. "Excuse me for a moment. (Y/n), please entertain them in my absence."

Once Ardyn was out of earshot, Noctis stepped closer to the small girl. "From your reaction, I can tell you're not a close friend or anything like that. Why're you with that bastard?"

"I... I have no choice," her sweet voice confesses.

"What do you mean? You can tell us anything, (Y/n)," Prompto smiles gently at the frightened girl.

"N-No, I can't tell you," she shook her head.

Noctis saw the fear growing in her eyes and saw a few tears brewing. Trying to calm her down, he took her small hands in his and held them gently. "Calm down, (Y/n). We won't let him hurt you."

"Are you with him willingly?" Ignis questioned.

"N-No, I am not even from this world," she admits in a hushed voice.

The royal retinue was having a hard time believing she was from a different world. To show them proof, (Y/n) freed her hands from Noctis' and pulled her hair away from her ears.

Prompto gasped, "No way..."

"That's enough proof for me," Gladio comments as he saw her pointy ears.

"You're an elf?" Noctis asked, still trying to absorb the revelation.

"Yes. I am princess of the Vann'ahellia clan. We are the only Dalish clan with nobility status in Thedas."